It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:13 pm
Change font size

Staff Announcements

Connection Issues

Game related announcements from the staff, including RPTs, general plot information, etc...

Moderator: Elder Staff

Connection Issues

Postby Nimrod » Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:07 pm

We had some DNS issues earlier. If you're unable connect with middle-earth.us, try to connect directly with the IP below.

104.131.166.182 port 4500
The greatest enemy to propaganda or even counter-propaganda is open, unadulterated channels of free opinion.
Nimrod
Game Lead

Re: Connection Issues

Postby Nimrod » Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:33 pm

It looks like we may have some issues for a bit yet. It's a dns issue and hopefully it'll be solved soon.
The greatest enemy to propaganda or even counter-propaganda is open, unadulterated channels of free opinion.
Nimrod
Game Lead

Re: Connection Issues

Postby Nimrod » Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:15 pm

It looks like everything is working now. If it's not working for you yet, give it a day to propagate through the web and try again. I'll keep you updated if we run into any more problems.

Currently you can connect to the game via:

middle-earth.us port 4500
104.131.66.182 port 4500
game.middle-earth.us port 4500

The website is available at:

www.middle-earth.us
middle-earth.us
www.l a k e t o w n r p i .us
l a k e t o w n r p i .us

(spacing is to show the word properly as we have a filter on the forum that replaces it with 'middle-earth.us'

The domains middle-earth.us and middle-earth.us will normally resolve to middle-earth.us but there are some places where the middle-earth.us will still show up. Don't worry. That's us.
Nimrod
Game Lead

Return to Staff Announcements

Connect

FacebookTwitter

Login