It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:19 am
Change font size

Staff Announcements

Public Forums

Game related announcements from the staff, including RPTs, general plot information, etc...

Moderator: Elder Staff

Public Forums

Postby Nimrod » Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:42 pm

As you may have noticed, we have disabled all public forums.

We are in a state of the game where we do not necessarily need an open public forum, and our forums, as they stand, are not something we may call new-player friendly.

This does not mean that we will not be re-opening the forums in the future, but for the time being we feel this is the best option to allow us to concentrate on building the game and finishing Alpha.

I urge all of you to turn your attentions to the game itself. We will continue to support all players via our support system and you will continue to see announcements both here and within the in-game NEWS feed.

Please bear with us as we adjust to this new system.

Along with this change, I'd like to reiterate our rules regarding ooc info sharing. We do not currently have a Witch Finder General that existed in past versions of the game, but I would encourage each and every player to avoid passing or receiving any type of ooc information about in-game events. It is against the rules and will not be tolerated.

Staff will be turning their complete attention to the game itself, please join us.

Believe,

Nim
The greatest enemy to propaganda or even counter-propaganda is open, unadulterated channels of free opinion.
Nimrod
Game Lead

Return to Staff Announcements

Connect

FacebookTwitter

Login