It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:06 pm
Change font size

Staff Announcements

Settling and an apology

Game related announcements from the staff, including RPTs, general plot information, etc...

Moderator: Elder Staff

Settling and an apology

Postby Nimrod » Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:43 pm

I'll be spending the next week or so getting settled back in to the groove of things and working with everyone to get back under way. I take full responsibility for the problems we've had over the last year and offer my most heart-felt apology to you all. I failed you, I failed staff, I failed myself, and I failed this game.

I'm sorry.

On a brighter note, we've got two old school roleplay administrators back on board and another builder or four in the works as well. Please say hello again to Taurgalas and Sage, two of the finest RPAs around. I'm super excited to have them back on board. Please say nice things to them if you see them about.

Be patient with us as we step back. We'll be around, doing admin shit, and helping players as needed and trying to set some things right.

I'll be talking to you in the general forums, asking for your thoughts on some important matters in the near future, so keep an eye out.

For now, please log in, hobnob with those at the tavern and start honing your combat skills. You're going to need them.
The greatest enemy to propaganda or even counter-propaganda is open, unadulterated channels of free opinion.
Nimrod
Game Lead

Return to Staff Announcements

Connect

FacebookTwitter

Login