It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:51 am
Change font size

Staff Queries

Best Way to Get a Hold of Staff

Official answers to official questions. Pose your questions for staff here. Careful! You cannot edit or delete your posts once you've asked your question!

Moderator: Elder Staff

Best Way to Get a Hold of Staff

Postby Ava » Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:53 am

What's the best way to get a hold of staff? Is petitioning discouraged in general? Are staff quite behind with tickets? I had three that went unanswered for almost a month before I closed them. Is there a better way of contact?
Ava
Dwarf Recruit

Re: Best Way to Get a Hold of Staff

Postby Alcarin » Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:21 am

Unfortunately, we did get very far behind on tickets (though we're very close to caught up, now).

The best way to get in touch with us is going to vary based on your needs of the moment:

If you have an urgent need that should be taken care of ASAP, petition is probably your best bet.

If that fails or you can afford to wait a bit, then the OS Ticket tool is definitely your friend, now that we're getting abreast of it again (it's amazing how quickly tickets can pile up over time, even with a small player base like ours).

If even that fails you, I'd even go so far as to suggest sending an email or a PM directly to a member of staff to bring attention to your ticket and problem, both, but hopefully that will rarely be necessary.
Alcarin

Return to Staff Queries

Connect

FacebookTwitter

Login