It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:22 pm
Change font size

Staff Queries

Character Generation: Approved or Not?

Official answers to official questions. Pose your questions for staff here. Careful! You cannot edit or delete your posts once you've asked your question!

Moderator: Elder Staff

Character Generation: Approved or Not?

Postby Roheline » Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:46 pm

A little confused...

I received an email 12 hours ago saying my character is approved, but when I go to her page on the website, it says:

"Unfortunately your submission has been declined on its most recent review."

Is this a bug or did someone make a mistake in approving too early and I now need to wait for secondary approval? Do I get feedback as to what needs to be changed or is she just "declined"?

Any help would be much appreciated!
Roheline
Verified Member

Re: Character Generation: Approved or Not?

Postby Nimrod » Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:09 pm

This is a minor bug in the chargen system. If you got the email saying you're approved, then you're approved. I did not foresee people going back to the chargen portal to look at their characters again after they were approved.

Another way to determine this on your own is to see if you can log into the game. :)

Also... when a character is declined by a staff member, they provide feedback on what needs to be changed. You should get this on the top of the portal page when you look at the character.

Apologies for the confusion.

-Nim
The greatest enemy to propaganda or even counter-propaganda is open, unadulterated channels of free opinion.
Nimrod
Game Lead

Return to Staff Queries

Connect

FacebookTwitter

Login