It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:53 pm
Change font size

Staff Queries

Palantir

Official answers to official questions. Pose your questions for staff here. Careful! You cannot edit or delete your posts once you've asked your question!

Moderator: Elder Staff

Palantir

Postby Erucolindo » Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:59 pm

Heya, first off I want to say I'm having a ton of fun! All the admins and staff have been really helpful to a newbie to MUD's like myself, and I've racked up days in-game in just the past couple weeks.

My question is mainly about Palantir, but more broadly the wiki. Having used the Way Back Machine I know the old site had a ton of information on the game, the engine, crafting, and there were plenty of updates. The last issue of Palantir though, especially being on the front page, gives the impression of less activity than we actually have. Thus, are there any plans for a new issue anytime soon?

I've been promoting SoI on Reddit to /r/rpg_gamers (And will be expanding that effort to /r/mud), so I think a fresh palantir and a bit more detailed wiki splash page would go a long way towards showing activity outside of the forums.
Erucolindo
Verified Member

Re: Palantir

Postby Taurgalas » Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:10 pm

This is actually is something in discussion, so good choice there! Stay tuned in and we'll let you know the consensus on how and what exactly we'll be putting out. :)
[Petition:***] Why is there a pretty pink pony with doe eyes and a party-balloon cutie mark in the group?

*** orc player name edited out for his/her own protection.
Taurgalas
Master Ent

Return to Staff Queries

Connect

FacebookTwitter

Login