It is currently Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:27 pm
Change font size

Staff Queries

Clan questions

Official answers to official questions. Pose your questions for staff here. Careful! You cannot edit or delete your posts once you've asked your question!

Moderator: Elder Staff

Clan questions

Postby Nimrod » Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:52 pm

I got this PM and felt it was something that everyone should know about.

Wanted to ask a few things about this [clans] please -

- Is this a go ahead for the current stage of the game? or it something to look forwards to in the next stages of the game?
ETA- like doable in Utterby currently, or something to plan ahead for a move to LT?

- Is it for new PCs or current PC or valid for both?

- Will crafting clans, the likes of a "The Silver Hammer - Finest weaponsmithing & amrorsmithing, smithy in Utterby" be doable under the light of this announcement, with its own shop front and crafting tools and parts of resources?

This is almost a go for the current stage of the game. We will let you know in-game when we will be accepting applications for organized clans. Keep an eye on in-game boards. News should be coming out within a week.

This is for current characters at the moment. I have not made a decision on how we will be handling the process of a new character stepping into these positions through a unique role. I will be working on this, and roles soon.

Clans similar to The Silver Hammer will definitely be doable under the new system. I am hammering out the details of how a clan would get specific crafting tools and resources that are not available in-game.

This system will make available clan halls, coded clans, and proper tools to everyone who is willing to pursue their dreams in an in-character fashion. I would also point out that application does not guarantee approval. The process will be announced in-game, as well as here on the forums for your convenience.
The greatest enemy to propaganda or even counter-propaganda is open, unadulterated channels of free opinion.
Nimrod
Game Lead

Return to Staff Queries

Connect

FacebookTwitter

Login