It is currently Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:46 pm
Change font size

Staff Queries

Plot?

Official answers to official questions. Pose your questions for staff here. Careful! You cannot edit or delete your posts once you've asked your question!

Moderator: Elder Staff

Plot?

Postby Onasaki » Sat Nov 08, 2014 1:31 am

When we first started off, it seemed like you guys upstairs had ideas and plots for both spheres. Pitting us against each other, vying for resources.

Then suddenly, it all stopped. We get some animated NPCs sometimes, and the occasional echo, or two. But there doesn't seem to be any major honest-to-god things happening.

I heard about one thing recently, but I'm not at liberty to discuss that openly, (nor do I know enough about it to know what it was about).

But... I ask, what happened to the plots? What happened to Bulgash? And the Human-Side Politicians? Are all our RP admins on vacation, or just simply... gone?

I don't ask this to be rude, or to complain, I'm simply worried is all. A game like SOI, cannot function without it's RP admins, or metaplots. No RPI can.
I have two forces by my side
One's the truth and one's a lie
Which one's which I cannot tell
This enigma is my hell

Onasaki
Honored Elf

Re: Plot?

Postby Nimrod » Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:02 am

Yes. We've had some RPA staffers leave. Things gradually slowed before I was made Game Lead two weeks ago and I've not had time to focus on minor plot lines. There are currently a few plots going on in-game that are led by staff and we'll continue to support them. More plots are on the way.

The expectations of staff have risen to a point that cannot be maintained when it comes to plots for players. The demands for awesome and epic scenes is just too great and when an admin doesn't deliver the expected level of excitement they are defeated by complaints and critical comments.

Don't worry though, more plots are on their way. They may not be the epic, Osgiliath destroyed types of plots, but we think they'll be fun for those willing to take part.
The greatest enemy to propaganda or even counter-propaganda is open, unadulterated channels of free opinion.
Nimrod
Game Lead

Return to Staff Queries

Connect

FacebookTwitter

Login