It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:27 pm
Change font size

Staff Queries

Tickets

Official answers to official questions. Pose your questions for staff here. Careful! You cannot edit or delete your posts once you've asked your question!

Moderator: Elder Staff

Tickets

Postby jdidds » Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:42 am

I've forgotten my password to be able to use the ticket system. I've requested and new password twice, but so far haven't received an email from the server :-( I've also checked my spam folders. Can you guys help?
Code: Select all
There is currently 1 soul braving the world all alone.
jdidds
Elf Recruit

Re: Tickets

Postby Nimrod » Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:37 am

I'll take a quick peek right now. FYI - It is a known issue that sending email to hotmail addresses is nearly impossible from our system.
The greatest enemy to propaganda or even counter-propaganda is open, unadulterated channels of free opinion.
Nimrod
Game Lead

Re: Tickets

Postby Nimrod » Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:14 am

Strange. I just got done with a bunch of testing and researching how to change a user's password. The good news is the email works just fine, the bad news is I can't arbitrarily change someone's password without direct access to the database (which I don't have at the moment).

If you try to log in by using your email as your username it should give you a link to reset your password. Click it and it'll send you an email with another link to follow.

Please try this. Your email is a gmail address so it should work just fine, though you may have to check your junk or spam folder.

If that fails to give you satisfaction, please drop me a PM with the exact email address you are trying to use and I'll investigate further.
The greatest enemy to propaganda or even counter-propaganda is open, unadulterated channels of free opinion.
Nimrod
Game Lead

Return to Staff Queries

Connect

FacebookTwitter

Login