It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:08 am
Change font size

Staff Queries

Green Dragon Inn? Help threads?

Official answers to official questions. Pose your questions for staff here. Careful! You cannot edit or delete your posts once you've asked your question!

Moderator: Elder Staff

Green Dragon Inn? Help threads?

Postby Songweaver » Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:54 am

Is the Green Dragon Inn forum deleted, or just hidden? It was the container for a lot of happy celebration of peoples' characters past, and I might imagine that folks would have backed up portions of the threads there for posterity if they knew that the public forums were to be locked down.

Like-wise, there were various "help threads" and "how to" threads on other sub-forums that provided very useful information to would-be players new to the engine. Are those threads deleted, or are they merely locked down?

Is there a way to publicly archive and salvage the "good stuff" upon request, whether to a non-postable forum board or the Wiki?
Songweaver
Ent Sapling

Re: Green Dragon Inn? Help threads?

Postby Rishte » Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:19 am

Please submit a Support Ticket with the howtos you feel should be available and I will update the wiki, as I already am. As far as past character celebrating, we are moving forward and celebrating the future instead.
Rishte
The Shadow

Return to Staff Queries

Connect

FacebookTwitter

Login