It is currently Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:32 pm
Change font size

Staff Queries

Clan Forums

Official answers to official questions. Pose your questions for staff here. Careful! You cannot edit or delete your posts once you've asked your question!

Moderator: Elder Staff

Clan Forums

Postby Faroukel » Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:49 pm

Hiya everyone!

While I understand the logic and reasoning for shutting down the main forums, I'd like to request that clan-specific forums be reopened or created. While the main forums surely were doing the game a disservice by occupying players, staff, et ceteras time in less-than-resourceful manner, I think we are truly lacking in a platform for players to organize themselves, flesh out roleplay times/ideas, work on clan documentation and help threads and so on.

While this may be a back-burner type thing, please consider it when moving forward as SoI progresses. Right now I'm playing with a great, tight-knit yet somewhat small group and I feel we could really take things to the next level with an ooc platform dedicated solely to organizing and fleshing out our clan.

Thanks for considering!
"Youse maggoty lout! Get'cher arse on da move an' quit youse yappin!"
Faroukel
Honored Dwarf

Re: Clan Forums

Postby Nimrod » Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:15 pm

I'll bring this up with other staff members and get back to you.
The greatest enemy to propaganda or even counter-propaganda is open, unadulterated channels of free opinion.
Nimrod
Game Lead

Return to Staff Queries

Connect

FacebookTwitter

Login