It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:59 pm
Change font size

Staff Queries

Is anybody playing?

Official answers to official questions. Pose your questions for staff here. Careful! You cannot edit or delete your posts once you've asked your question!

Moderator: Elder Staff

Is anybody playing?

Postby soiacc » Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:20 pm

Does anyone play anymore? It seems like the amount of people online is drastically lowered from when I last played. I've only been on a few times now, but I logged on at 8pm Eastern and was literally the only one logged on, on the human side anyway...is there any point to playing if there's noone else playing?
soiacc
Honored Dwarf

Re: Is anybody playing?

Postby Frigga » Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:43 pm

What times and days folks are on seems to be on varies. There were a number of folks on earlier today, for example at a fairly unusual time for a peak.

There are many times when I am "up top" where folks will login notify, wait what seems like 30 seconds, and logoff. Two minutes later, someone else logs in and does the same thing.

Even if you are a lot for a bit, it can be a good time to get some crafting or adventuring done, and the more folks who stick around for a bit, then the more momentum that builds up. :)

There's currently an effort an organizing weekly RPTs for military minded folks. So there are people playing who certainly want other people playing. :mrgreen:
Frigga
The Ice Queen

Return to Staff Queries

Connect

FacebookTwitter

Login