It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:02 am
Change font size

Staff Queries

Registration Question.

Official answers to official questions. Pose your questions for staff here. Careful! You cannot edit or delete your posts once you've asked your question!

Moderator: Elder Staff

Registration Question.

Postby Tiurabo » Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:08 am

I'm probably being a bit thick about this, but I'm quite confused by this little bit.

I've registered an account on this forum without attempting to port over my identity (KTemplar) from the old forums/game. Fresh start and all that. So do I need to create an account at Wolfster to get registered for access to the game, or should I have sent a PM through this forum?

All I know is that I seem to have the full forum account here, but cannot log into the game using this name or my old one, the latter of which doesn't surprise me. This may all stem from the possibility that the game isn't online and can't be logged into at all, but I thought there was a lounge open. And the menu is there, it just says there's no account under those two names.

So yeah, maybe I'm just screwing up, but I am johnny-come-lately here. Not too proud to ask for a little hand-holding if anyone is willing to provide it.
Tiurabo
Verified Member

Re: Registration Question.

Postby Nimrod » Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:40 pm

Good question. I'll try to be brief.

No, you don't need to register at wolfster.com, nor can you. New account names are afforded full status here from the get-go. Only people that wish to use their old user name must verify via wolfster.com. Users who create a completely new name don't need to send a PM or anything. They're just registered through our auto-verification system.

Game accounts are not the same thing as forum accounts. You need to register for a game account at http://www.middle-earth.us/generator - This may forward you to http://www.middle-earth.us, but don't worry about that, it's still us. (I just need to update a few things on the web server to get rid of references to middle-earth.us.

If you've registered for a game account and still can't get logged in to the game, please drop me a PM or email me. PM is the quickest.
The greatest enemy to propaganda or even counter-propaganda is open, unadulterated channels of free opinion.
Nimrod
Game Lead

Return to Staff Queries

Connect

FacebookTwitter

Login