It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:55 am
Change font size

Out of Character Chatter

Dear everybody:

Want to hang out and have a friendly, off-topic discussion with your fellow players and the staff? This is the place to do it.

Moderator: Elder Staff

Dear everybody:

Postby Nyneve » Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:26 pm

Y'all are wonderful, and there are some truly fantastic people out there RPing on this game. I tried really hard at first to get into my concept and the game as a whole, but it just isn't for me right now.

That's less about the game, though, and more about my life. I'm in my last semester of college, unless something goes wrong. I'm trying to graduate in 4 months. I just picked up my third job yesterday. Classes start again Monday, and I'm full time, plus those jobs.

By the time I go for my run and do homework and general housework things, there's not much time left in the day for me. And on those rare occasions where I get a few hours instead of a few minutes, I don't want to think--I want to turn into a lump on my couch and binge-watch Netflix or hang out with the hubs.

So, long story short, this is my way of bidding all y'all wonderful people a temporary farewell. I'm sorry to the people I was involved with IG; sorry for just dropping out like I did/am.

Anyway, you're all awesome, and I'm super excited for the direction this game is going. I can't wait to come back in December and see how far it's come.

Y'all take care now. Nyn out. <3
“Then he called him Maeglin, which is Sharp Glance, for he perceived that the eyes of his son were more piercing than his own, and his thought could read the secrets of hearts beyond the mist of words.”
Nyneve
Dwarf Recruit

Re: Dear everybody:

Postby Zargen » Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:08 pm

You stay classy Nyn. Most of us will still be here when you get back.
Zargen
Honored Dwarf

Postby EltanimRas » Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:32 am

Don't forget to drop by and say hi occasionally even if you're not playing -- opine on a flamewar or two, collect your congratulations when you graduate, and all that.

Odds are enough will change in-game to make it feel shiny and new again in time for your grand return. <3
EltanimRas
Master Ent

Postby Rivean » Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:51 am

We shall eagerly await your return. There might even be cheesebuns!
Rivean
Honored Elf

Postby Alcarin » Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:38 pm

See you in December. Hopefully the entire game will be something awesome by then; we're trying very hard to make it so (though obviously, I don't make any promises on it being done by then!)

:D
Alcarin

Postby Sabrelon » Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:10 pm

Nyneve always leaves places when I come around. This sucks and I take full responsibility for it.
Sabrelon
Forum Hobbit

Return to Out of Character Chatter

Connect

FacebookTwitter

Login