It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:12 pm
Change font size

Out of Character Chatter

Hey y'all!

Want to hang out and have a friendly, off-topic discussion with your fellow players and the staff? This is the place to do it.

Moderator: Elder Staff

Hey y'all!

Postby Nyneve » Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:37 pm

I don't know if this against some rule or something, but whatever. If it is, an Imm can just delete this. Buuuut...

I miss y'all. I'm really not around on these forums anymore because I'm never in game at all. But I'd like to keep in touch.

So, if anybody wants to be friends...

Facebook: Raye May
Instagram & Twitter: OhHeyRayeMay

I love y'all. Seriously. I've made friends here and I don't wanna be completely isolated. Plus I like faces. And talking about all things Tolkien and deep fried. And ya know...other stuff.

<3
“Then he called him Maeglin, which is Sharp Glance, for he perceived that the eyes of his son were more piercing than his own, and his thought could read the secrets of hearts beyond the mist of words.”
Nyneve
Dwarf Recruit

Re: Hey y'all!

Postby Nimrod » Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:04 pm

We love you too, Nyneve. E>
The greatest enemy to propaganda or even counter-propaganda is open, unadulterated channels of free opinion.
Nimrod
Game Lead

Postby Celairel » Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:23 pm

Nyneve is my hero.
Celairel
Forum Hobbit

Postby Nyneve » Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:09 pm

D'aww.
“Then he called him Maeglin, which is Sharp Glance, for he perceived that the eyes of his son were more piercing than his own, and his thought could read the secrets of hearts beyond the mist of words.”
Nyneve
Dwarf Recruit

Return to Out of Character Chatter

Connect

FacebookTwitter

Login