It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:55 am
Change font size

Out of Character Chatter

Prison Life RPG

Want to hang out and have a friendly, off-topic discussion with your fellow players and the staff? This is the place to do it.

Moderator: Elder Staff

Prison Life RPG

Postby biral » Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:38 pm

Has anyone got it/played it? I downloaded it yesterday off the app store and its really entertaining, I was sucked into it for hours! It does cost like four dollars but its so worth it and you guys know you can get a refund on it if you don't like the game on app store, within 24 hours I think.

There's over 100 characters with their own personal goal to complete to unlock new characters and special ones too.

My characters personal goal was to get his wife to love him again (+100 relation from -100) in under 40 days but my guy was just some dumb bruiser so it was gonna be hard without the social skills. So I joined the Mobsters gang and murdered someone in public and got life sentence, murdered another 11 inmates and got death sentance in 30 days, during those days I climbed the ranks to leader and on that last last day I escaped with two of my other gang members using the warden as a hostage after beating him up and then stole his car. Once I became gang leader I could use my members skills and worked my relation to +100 with my wife and escaped instead of just serving my prison sentence of 30 days.

There's plenty of endings and its huuuge fun!
biral
Verified Member

Re: Prison Life RPG

Postby Songweaver » Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:29 am

Serve a month in jail, or murder twelve inmates, break free from jail, and win the heart of the woman that loves me regardless of my actions. Sounds like an easy choice.
Songweaver
Ent Sapling

Postby tehkory » Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:40 am

Songweaver wrote:Serve a month in jail, or murder twelve inmates, break free from jail, and win the heart of the woman that loves me regardless of my actions. Sounds like an easy choice.

I mean, hell. If you had a woman that'd love you regardless of murdering twelve men, wouldn't you be slightly tempted to do it if it meant you saw her a day sooner?

And they say romance is dead.
tehkory
Master Ent

Postby biral » Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:52 am

LOL its harder than it sounds.

Edited by Icarus.
biral
Verified Member

Postby Icarus » Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:06 am

Back on topic.
[Petition: Player] I am ready to begin my interdimensional adventure.

A mutilated little orc murmurs, nodding as he mutters,
"I fought good today. Yuh. Fought good, 'specially for bein' the kitchen-snaga. Yuh, I did."
Icarus
Staffer Emeritus

Postby Nimrod » Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:59 am

We don't mind it when players talk about other games, but let's at least keep it civil.
The greatest enemy to propaganda or even counter-propaganda is open, unadulterated channels of free opinion.
Nimrod
Game Lead

Return to Out of Character Chatter

Connect

FacebookTwitter

Login