It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:49 am
Change font size

General Discussion

I need your help

Discuss game issues here.

Moderator: Elder Staff

I need your help

Postby Nimrod » Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:08 am

We're having some issues at the moment with the game crashing due to losing track of targets, sighting targets and removing targets from your info upon mob death.

I'm asking all hunter/patrolling types to band together here to help me out by posting some specific information that you may have upon a crash.

If you are tracking, following, aiming-at, fighting, killing, lose-sight of, lose-aim-on, chasing, tracking or doing anything particular with a mob in the wilderness and the game crashes, please post the action and sdesc of the mob.

i.e.
lost aim on a beady-eyed warg
lost sight of a beady-eyed warg
beady-eyed warg was fleeing from me while bleeding

etc...

Post data in this thread, please.

Thanks,

Nim
The greatest enemy to propaganda or even counter-propaganda is open, unadulterated channels of free opinion.
Nimrod
Game Lead

Re: I need your help

Postby Songweaver » Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:51 pm

--- ATTENTION ---
Something in the last command you entered, 'throw torch ups', has crashed the MUD. Although it may have been due to a random memory corruption, please try to use this command as sparingly as possible after the recovery, just in case. A core dump has been generated to assist debugging, and a coder will look into this issue as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.
Songweaver
Ent Sapling

Re: I need your help

Postby Matt » Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:07 pm

If anything is thrown in directionals it crashes the game.
Matt
Ent Sapling

Return to General Discussion

Connect

FacebookTwitter

Login