It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:09 pm
Change font size

General Discussion

Coming Back: What Do?

Discuss game issues here.

Moderator: Elder Staff

Coming Back: What Do?

Postby BoogtehWoog » Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:04 pm

I would like to make my triumphant return to this most glorious of glories and wish to solicit advice. Any particular things I should be aware of? Thank you all and I look forward to seeing you all. :)
BoogtehWoog
Elf Recruit

Re: Coming Back: What Do?

Postby Melkor » Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:29 pm

Be sure to feed Grommit a cheesebun each day or he'll chew your shoes.
“If you would be a real seeker after truth, it is necessary that at least once in your life you doubt, as far as possible, all things.”

― René Descartes
Melkor
Honored Dwarf

Postby BoogtehWoog » Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:36 pm

Maybe I want him to chew my shoes. ;)
BoogtehWoog
Elf Recruit

Postby Brian » Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:03 pm

There have been a lot of changes to the code that you may not be used to. It's the modified code base of Atonement RPI; if you played Atonement it should be familiar, if not there are many changes.

The wiki is a good place to start for making a character and getting setting information. You can get to it through the Laketown button up in the top bar.

The game is still in a testing phase so there are still things to be done and if you find anything that doesn't seem right it's great to report it through the support ticket system. You access that through the support link in the top tool bar. It's a pretty intuitive system and seems pretty efficient so far.

Any other more specific questions you can just post and people will be happy to help. Though the game is still in testing there is lots to do and there seems to have been a surge in players lately so come and join us ☺
Brian
Honored Elf

Postby Songweaver » Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:24 pm

There are more options than just the roles posted on the staff announcements. Look for the posted rules on creating your own clan, and the rules on special applications that should be posted any day now, and also know that wargs are now a playable race with documentation supporting them on the wikipedia.

Find some inspiration, and bring it into the game with you.

Also, welcome back, you.
Songweaver
Ent Sapling

Postby BoogtehWoog » Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:08 pm

Thanks for the replies! I appreciate them a great deal. :)
BoogtehWoog
Elf Recruit

Return to General Discussion

Connect

FacebookTwitter

Login