It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:07 am
Change font size

General Discussion

Reasons.

Discuss game issues here.

Moderator: Elder Staff

Reasons.

Postby AdamBlue » Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:57 pm

Hey, so, recently I've sorta just stopped playing after stuff happened.

But I would LIKE to get back into playing, but I just feel like, you know, some feedback.

What's the reason YOU keep playing? Is there any reason for me to come back?
AdamBlue
Dwarf Recruit

Re: Reasons.

Postby Gobbo » Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:34 pm

The staff are active, though I dont always agree with them..and we are on an uptick of players. 31 online as I type this. Makes for more opportunities to rp.
Gobbo
Honored Dwarf

Postby Justanothacivy » Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:15 pm

I keep playing because of the active clan leads and interesting Staff/Player plots. :mrgreen:
Things that made me smile:
Icarus wrote:I'm going to kill the next character I see doing stuff like that. I'm not joking.
Justanothacivy
Honored Dwarf

Postby mongwen » Sat May 02, 2015 10:08 am

Because my PC's important to her sphere and there's someone I enjoy RPing with. I'm still angry with staff for a certain change they've made and if not for the way she's tied in I'd probably have quit by now.
A yellow-eyed, blotchy-fleshed brown uruk slowly slunks over, sneakily swaggering with a sleek step.
mongwen
Honored Dwarf

Postby Hawkwind » Sat May 02, 2015 2:13 pm

Purely to play with others, others I enjoy, have built friendships with. And wenches.
JESUS CHRIST, THE HELIUM!
PS4 Handle - Roadhawkes
Tags Taken: Eru I, Mavinero I.
Hawkwind
Honored Elf

Postby Mavinero » Sun May 03, 2015 1:46 pm

I still play because I have emotion and time invested in-game. Also, I want to try and help work the mud back up to something more enjoyable for all again.
A small, shell-grey-eyed male begins to flicker and flash, turning to a red color as such happens. Without warning, a slim, silver-hilted lightsaber hilt ignites with a ruby-hued length. "Incorrect. I am programmed for queries, not pleasure."
Mavinero
Dwarf Recruit

Postby Ilyena » Sun May 03, 2015 1:52 pm

I left for a while because I got busy IRL, and because I was getting lonely due to my timezone. I came back because of the friends that I made, and the warm fuzzy feelings I got from RPing with them!

Warm fuzzies are the best!
Ilyena
Verified Member

Postby Celairel » Tue May 12, 2015 1:47 am

I keep trying to get back into it but it's so hard. School is out for the summer though so I might make another go of it.
Celairel
Forum Hobbit

Postby Nedinu » Tue May 12, 2015 5:49 am

I think the reason I always end up coming back to these kind of games even after half of year of taking a break is that I just really like making characters. I love making descriptions, backgrounds, motivations, reinforcing and subverting archetypes and tropes. Bad part is, usually by the time I flesh out one and roll it in, I already want to make another.
Nedinu
Verified Member

Return to General Discussion

Connect

FacebookTwitter

Login