General Discussion

SoI 2014 Player Overview

Discuss game issues here.

Moderator: Elder Staff

Re: SoI 2014 Player Overview

Postby CBT » Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:40 pm

Username: Knight26

Arrival: Early 2004

Background: Played a lot of characters but enjoyed the Orkish side of the game more than the human side. Have had a character in pretty much every sector. Was never the best role player but I was quite young and immature at the time. I've played some expensive races and roles, spent a bit of time as an RPA in Moria and Angerost. Have followed SOI loyally and am very excited to play again.

Who I Worshipped: Jysain, Torchfoot, Fallon, Oouezo, Kraag, Nazir, Lionel and many others.

Who I Played: Karushankh, Elungwen, Brugol, Nursule, 13-hour Uruk-Hai and many other Orks.

Current: 23 years old, working in the insurance industry (woo!), keeping it social and keeping it cool. Playing a bit of League of Legends and Starcraft II when the misses lets me.

Can't wait for this game to open up again.

Just want to say thanks to Nimrod and the team for putting in the effort to get this boat back on the water.
CBT
Verified Member

Postby Zargen » Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:52 am

Drew7uk wrote:IAfter that rolled a Black Numenorean (Narodar) which I played for a number of years up until the fal

Wanted to mention how much I miss being Narodar's partner in crime. I remember how upset you where when I told you we threw narodar's naked corpse in a ditch. and how in reality I dragged your heavy ass back! If I recall I kept his favorite fist token with me up until Endrek's death.
Zargen
Honored Dwarf

Postby Eugene » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:33 am

likui wrote:I really enjoyed rping with your character, Eugene.

The one scene I'll never forget is when he defended Sydenham in Agase's 2nd circle tavern when a character (whose name I forget although I enjoyed rping with him) tried to force him out of the tavern. As a player I was literally worried for my character, thinking "okay, he threatened Sydenham he would regret it if he ever showed his face inside the tavern again and now he seems intent on following through with it; if he forces me out of the tavern, I'm toast." Two things impressed me: 1) Dominic by that time knew Sydenham had pond scum for morals and scruples and that he likely brought whatever wrath he was about to suffer upon himself and 2) Dominic by that time had only one arm. Very brave! :lol:

Ah, yes, the one-armed man. I sometimes forget that he lost use of his arm in the Second Siege. Some of the admins were lenient and allowed me very rudimentary and limited use of the limb a few in-game years afterwards, and Katalyn had painstakingly constructed that special harness that allowed Dominic to use his shield (since he was left-handed, and I make all my characters left-handed).

I think I actually remember that scene. It was so many years ago. If I recall correctly, at the time Dominic just wanted to get drunk and didn't want the drama, so he just told the other guy to stuff it and quit blowing hot air. I don't recall who it was I stood up to or exactly what I said, though. Do you have more details?

Years of higher academia plus alcohol make it all pretty hazy sometimes. I do recall, however, how Dominic just saw Sydenham as a bit of a joke once he realized how seedy he was. Even when Dom himself got involved in crime, it was fun to think back on Syd and how much of a lousy criminal he was.

Speaking of characters that were really fun to play, does anyone remember the Minas Tirith Guardsman I played that was a total pushover? I can't remember his name for the life of me. I regret chasing that lead and getting killed.

Also, he never had anything to do with Josephine. I have absolutely no idea why that character perpetuated that after my Guardsman died, but it was not true and I'm putting my foot down.
Eugene
Dwarf Recruit

Postby Nimrod » Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:55 am

Eugene wrote:Ah, yes, the one-armed man. I sometimes forget that he lost use of his arm in the Second Siege. Some of the admins were lenient and allowed me very rudimentary and limited use of the limb a few in-game years afterwards, and Katalyn had painstakingly constructed that special harness that allowed Dominic to use his shield (since he was left-handed, and I make all my characters left-handed).

You forgot that quite often. Don't expect totally unexplained magic straps that wield your shield for you again, Eugene. :roll:

I'll never forget roleplaying with Dominic at Wardog's with Ralf, who was an arse, just like Dom. They got into it and Ralf is thinking it'll be easy to kick a cripple's arse because Dom was roleplayed as his arm being useless. Then we go outside to do battle and Dom pulls his shield off, wielding it on his useless arm. I remember the shock I felt at this total twinkage. If I remember correctly, I think I even asked ooc'ly how could he use a shield when his arm was useless. The answer: Oh... he's got a special strap that magically wields the shield for him. Totally ruined the scene for me.

Other than that one scene, Dom was a riot to roleplay with and I enjoyed every interaction as several different characters. I never did understand the weird name change and how we were expected to not recognize him as being who he really was. I just rolled with it and it turned out to be fun in the end.
The greatest enemy to propaganda or even counter-propaganda is open, unadulterated channels of free opinion.
Nimrod
Game Lead

Postby Eugene » Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:39 pm

Nimrod wrote:You forgot that quite often. Don't expect totally unexplained magic straps that wield your shield for you again, Eugene. :roll:

Guilty as charged. It was actually pretty hard and I regret going through with that since it was genuinely difficult to play. I seriously found it easier to play Herb than I did a one-armed Dominic.

Nimrod wrote:I'll never forget roleplaying with Dominic at Wardog's with Ralf, who was an arse, just like Dom. They got into it and Ralf is thinking it'll be easy to kick a cripple's arse because Dom was roleplayed as his arm being useless. Then we go outside to do battle and Dom pulls his shield off, wielding it on his useless arm. I remember the shock I felt at this total twinkage. If I remember correctly, I think I even asked ooc'ly how could he use a shield when his arm was useless. The answer: Oh... he's got a special strap that magically wields the shield for him. Totally ruined the scene for me.

Why do you have to remind me of that? There was actually a really detailed explanation for it provided by both Katalyn and her player, but I didn't get yelled at too often over it.

Nimrod wrote:Other than that one scene, Dom was a riot to roleplay with and I enjoyed every interaction as several different characters. I never did understand the weird name change and how we were expected to not recognize him as being who he really was. I just rolled with it and it turned out to be fun in the end.

There was a legitimate reason for that. Long story short, he did something dumb and wanted to just disappear. So, he changed his appearance (slightly in the aggregate, since I wanted some people to recognize him), chose a pseudonym, and joined the military. It was very interesting when he showed up in Minas Tirith after years of being in the military.
Eugene
Dwarf Recruit

Postby Fatherandy » Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:27 am

Username: Fatherandy
Started SoI: 2005

Other player influences: I love you all.

Characters: Harland was my first character, and this was my first RPI MUD; he lasted two years. He only wanted to be a combat medic for the Battalion, but I waited over a year asking Erebus to animate the NPC healer so I could apprentice to him and get the Heal skill, as there weren't any IC to teach it at the time. While waiting he was drafted into being Osgiliath's City Gardener, then to apprentice in the Fellowship of Horticulturists when they started that, then to be Master of the Osgiliath Cityworkers where he helped introduce newbies to the game and help them find enjoyable RP while shoveling midden from the streets and scraping up rotten eggs. Harland was the confidant to many and believed every strange story he heard as gospel... he had a "Black Book" where he wrote them all down and tried to weave them together into a sensible narrative which was actually an amazing and fanciful conspiracy. I liked that the book turned up a few times in other hands after his death. He moved up to be a master Horticulturist, and then they threw him a bone in the move to Minas Tirith and allowed him to move into the newly formed Fellowship of Apothecaries for his herbalism work, fulfilling his lifelong dream of being a healer. Then he died the first time he tried it.

I played Brynden "Rookborn" Astirian, the old hermit in the Tower of Craban Gador in the Pel-Anorien who opened his doors to Apothecary apprentices after twenty years as a recluse. That was immensely enjoyable - picking up lost souls and bring them into our little clan family was the best enjoyment I had in game and I loved working with them all. The Tower was my favorite locale in all of SOI2. I enjoyed the scenes were people stumbled on pieces of Brynden's backstory. We had loaded books that mentioned him in the library in Minas Tirith and was thrilled when someone sought him out IC having read one of them. Several young Pel-Anorien players riffed off of the board posts that mentioned him as the "mad old alchemst" who parents warned children about for the previous 20 years. They retold stories from their childhood about him (that they made up), which I thought was awesome when I came down to Wardogs. He developed the alchemical "flaming tar" used by the Battalions in Osigliath, and fought and banished the spectre who haunted the Calenan Valley as the Astirian heir of the one the spectre betrayed. All enjoyable storylines.

I played a scrappy goblin named Ghunck who let me enjoy, explore, and map most of the Ithilien. He had particular skill in sneaking in and through the Osgiliath posts and listening to the soldiers, until he got noticed and met an untimely demise. I was a solo hunter in Angost named Lleweld who was crafty enough to learn to solo-hunt bears. I played Thrydwulf, the darkly-renowned siegemaster from Framsburg who came to build the fortifications for Angost's war with the Moria orcs. After that real life took over, and I played Craeg, a wandering taleteller who would show up and tell stories in that swamp-town or the Pel-Anorien when I was able to return to our game.

Other MUDs played (past or present): Atonement RPI, Parallel RPI, Maiden Desmodus. Did some MUSHes back in 1999-2004.

Nyneve wrote:
Fatherandy wrote:Nobody ever mentions poor, old, Fatherandy.....

Let's start a club!

:nom: :nom: :nom: :nom: :nom: :nom: :nom: :nom: :nom:

Cheesebuns for us. None for anyone else. Only us.

Hugs! Though I do like to share cheesebuns. :)

Rivean wrote:Everybody <3s FatherAndy.

...though I still haven't quite forgiven him for using my PC's epic war-in-the-streets firestorm plot as a vehicle to enact his own PC's demise/retirement, and thereby causing my PC to undergo a public flogging and no small amount of internal grief.

I'll confess that it was COMPLETELY accidental. In two years playing Harland and trying to get to be a healer, I had never actually gotten to encounter a bleeding character.

After your RPT, the staff didn't remove the rprogs that represented snipers in the alley shooting people with crossbow bolts. When we showed up to clean up the aftermath of your riot, we got shot with massive wounds by the rprogs. To my chargrin, I didn't know that you BIND first and RP second. We bled out while emoting. It was my most embarrassing moment in MUD-gaming.

(Well, besides his twinkish beginning when he got arrested and jailed for shooting at a chicken in my first few days of gaming. He kept the striped pajamas hidden in a trunk to the end of his days to remind him of the at secret shame. We all had humble beginnings... and often endings.)
Fatherandy
Forum Hobbit

Postby Zargen » Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:08 pm

Was thrydwulf at the battle for the wall when us orcs came in force with trolls and spiders? I think it was a siegemaster I killed and then liberated his unique engraved sword that if I recall correctly was supposed to be the sister blade to fram's sword.

Of course I found out about the sword -after- I was stored lol. Even had a prog on it.

That was also the battle we took out the pair of dwarves. Good times.
Zargen
Honored Dwarf

Postby krelm » Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:51 pm

Yeah, I'm here. Sort of.

Arrival: June 4th, 2004. Incidentally that means it'll be a decade in 2 months.

Influences: I'm gonna name them all, in no particular order. Wolfsong, Japheth, Narim, Jeff, Fightclub, PureWhiteBoots, Dragongold, the Marylanders (zodeassassin, awesomo, man, ringking), twpaige, Oblivion, Logrub (whose account name I never learned, who I'm pretty sure only ever played Logrub), whoever played Muklang, Zapata/Kithrater, and in later years, Someguy and Songweaver and I don't doubt my RP has also been influenced a bit by Derren and Workerdrone.

Background: Orcs. Played a goblin as my first character, and only ever played humans when I wasn't allowed to play orcs - namely during the Fall of Osgiliath and that brief period when orcs weren't allowed to be played when Angost was opened. Played in Gothakra as Grore - big goblin Puruk who walked around in platemail - and Grutz - who I think was Zaak once? And in the Twisted Eyes as Irk the Sane - a little goblin necromancer. Also played Derraf in the Earmhyde, one of my only humans worth mentioning.

Other MUDs: Atonement ALPHA, a good bit of Atonement BETA, a little bit of it post-BETA. SoI, obviously. Played a little bit of Haven, but it's not as good.
One among the fence.
krelm
Calce Ferio asini Operarius

Postby Zargen » Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:34 pm

Irk. Best goblin ever. The spot of surprise! Magic! In the tavern was priceless. Nobody ever expects phantom wolves.

One question always elluded me. How did Barsk end up with your amulet? I remember when you brought the bone golem to life to get it. Was a bit anti-climactic as far as fights go. Us eyes at the time where pretty beast.
Zargen
Honored Dwarf

Postby Rivean » Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:21 pm

I'm sure I've put in my bit here before, but a few more thoughts:

To FatherAndy: I was just teasing, you know, it was all good fun. Well, except for the amount of grief the player of your once-apprentice gave me after your PC died was rather epic. Ahem.

Otherwise, speaking of the Tower! I think I first played with Ralyne (forgive me if I mangle the lady's name) when I was still on the tail end of Rivaen. Which was nice, but not really significant, but I really really enjoyed my interactions with with my next PC, which she probably doesn't remember, the Vok Hruufal.

Then skip forward a long while and then I got to RP with her again, briefly but intensely, in the last days of Aran and the rescue-Drambor-and-get-half-of-Koalafarm-killed plot.

I don't know that I've ever come out and said how much I appreciated Llyra.

But anyway, some more snippets:

a) Sydenham is possibly my favorite mud character ever, and I will cherish the memory of him till the day I die. Thank you, Likui, you're a national treasure. And one of the most unassuming people I know.

b) The PC (and consequently the player) Burke (played by Pslim) was probably the single greatest influence on me as a roleplayer back when I first rolled out Rivaen. I learned intensity from that PC, I learned the power of tension, learned that good things can come in very abrasive packages. I haven't spoken to the player in several years, but I suspect he cringes everytime I turn into a complete fangirl in his presence - which is probably why I haven't spoken to the player in several years.

But really, if any of you have ever enjoyed scenes of conflict with any of my PCs, at least some of that credit goes to Pslim.
Rivean
Honored Elf

Postby Rivean » Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:23 pm

Oh and yes: I found Eltanimras' PC so irresistibly fascinating that I got hopelessly entangled with the player, fell in love, tricked her into thinking I was some sort of interesting person, married her, and am presently living happily ever after.

Thanks, SoI.
Rivean
Honored Elf

Postby Tepes » Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:22 am

I was involved in there somewhere, too, Rivean!
Tepes
Honored Dwarf

Postby krelm » Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:48 am

Zargen wrote:One question always elluded me. How did Barsk end up with your amulet? I remember when you brought the bone golem to life to get it. Was a bit anti-climactic as far as fights go. Us eyes at the time where pretty beast.

After Barshk took over the Eyes, I sort of broke into the base to steal some supplies, and he sort of caught me. And that was the end of Irk the Sane.
One among the fence.
krelm
Calce Ferio asini Operarius

Postby Letters » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:20 am

The Tower! Trogs in the Tower's cellar during that ball! What was with that? A lot of stuff related to Mindolluin was/is quite confusing.

I should probably go post some of this stuff in the Green Dragon.
A skeletal, pig-tailed-haired male teen says,
"Prepare to meet your doom, loping man. It is I, loitering person, your nemesis."
Letters
Elf Recruit

Postby Rivean » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:41 pm

Tepes wrote:I was involved in there somewhere, too, Rivean!

You were indeed! <3

As was, it cannot be overstated, Taergarol - or Feawen, if we're sticking to player references. Both of you made my time with Rivaen immensely enjoyable.
Rivean
Honored Elf

Postby WorkerDrone » Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:13 am

Arrival: Sometime in later 2010.

Influences: Early on, Krelm*, Agent47/Kory, Someguy. Mid-way through, around the time I migrated to SoI (for the comparatively brief time I played as opposed to some of these guys I'm mentioning) Malkara, Mich/Aken. Special mention, late into my MUD career despite being present early in it, goes to Derren, who's probably the only one on the list who makes me self aware of my roleplay. Everyone else just kind of made me fall into different patterns of play-style.

Background: "Started", quote unquote, to play MUDs around mid-2008, though there was an earlier, failed set of excursions into Armageddon years before that that I don't count or even remember. The first RPI that I really count, since I genuinely played it and didn't just make a character and forget about it, was Atonement ALPHA, and then a failed, later attempt at playing Beta (which I did play late into it's lifespan, though then it closed, as all MUDs do).

I've been to different MUDs other than Atonement and SoI, but none of it is flattering or has any gems worth sharing, since they aren't RPIs. :I

*Pretty sure Krelm is the only reason I'm still mudding at all.
I hope you die right now, will you drink my chemical?

Brian wrote:See, the thing that I admire about WorkerDrone is that he's an optimist!

:lol:
WorkerDrone
Guide

Postby soiacc » Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:24 am

Username: soiacc

Started SoI: Spring/Summer 2010

Other player influences: Mostly anyone who played in Amdir when I did, either posted there or passing through. All solid players that I learned a lot from.

Background: Mostly soldiers in Amdir. I am probably one of the few who played Atonement first and learned of SoI from players there. I had a few short-lived chars and one or two longer ones, there was Saimon, died at Corporal and at the end Ramsey(I think) who made it to Sergeant, who survived and is floating in the ether, I guess. It's been a while. I wasn't very creative when deciding on my username, it stuck, so if you see an acc at the end on another mud's forums, armacc, atoneacc, etc... it might be me. Except for PRPI which I really tried to get into, but felt it just wasn't the same as Atonement, but was also too similar to make it seem like something new. I do have to say that after playing in Atonement's alpha where rations were limited, the first time I logged into Amdir and saw all the bacon it felt kind of nice. I'm sure after Arm, the lushness and abundant metal of Middle earth will feel just as refreshing. My fondest ooc memory was my character Saimon finding two lightsabers in the armory. I have too many ic memories to list here. I only wish I found the game earlier.

Other MUDs played: Armageddon (currently), ARPI(played til the end), PRPI(stopped), HLs (stopped)
soiacc
Honored Dwarf

Postby crayon » Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:14 am

Username: crayon

Started SoI: I missed out. QQ.

Other player influences: Kory, WorkerDrone, Derren, Krelm, and several others had an early impact on me during shared tenures on other games. Pslim, Holmes, Kory (again), Aken (despite often butting heads), Feawen, Hyriana, and a lot of other amazing players had a strong influence on me early in my days as a player on PRPI.

Other MUDs: I missed out on most of the early RPI days as it coincided with my term in the military, or I was caught up with other things. I was a fixture player on Awakened Worlds for a couple of years around 2006-2008. I had a brief stint on ARPI that mostly consisted of fumbling around in inexperience and being silly. I probably met most of the people I know in the RPI community initially during my stay on Haven early in. I had a relatively brief, but epic, stint on Burning Post II (a cousin to The Inquisition: Legacy). I'm probably more commonly known for being the resident newbmin on PRPI in recent months, though it's significantly less active these days.
crayon
Verified Member

Postby Thorongil » Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:32 am

Username: Thorongil

Started SoI: Fall 2003

Other player influences: I had a long career here, but some names that are particularly prominent: Pompadourslim, Kestrel, Blackcat, Janarc, Rivean, Eltanimras, Brian, Feawen, Cas, Bowie, Zapata, and pof Yedon. There are many others that deserve mention that I'm probably just not recalling at the present moment. Several of these people did more than just tell amazing stories; they really opened my eyes to new understandings of the world. We really have had a fantastic bunch of people come through SOI.

Background: I played a successful clothier named Galvorn for a long time, and afterward got hooked on playing Arnorian Dunedain (I have a weakness). I was always Gondor/Northlands/Koalafarm...never could hack it on the Mordor side. I also spent a while serving as one of the head administrators for SOI, as "Keeper of the SOI Vision" and "Witchfinder General" before my retirement.

Other MUDs played: Atonement, Parallel
Thorongil
Verified Member

Postby Kitzilla » Sat May 03, 2014 6:35 pm

I can't believe I just found out SoI is coming back! SO HAPPY!

Username: Kitzilla

Started SoI: probably 2010ish?

Other player influences: So, so many, especially my Amdir posse. Lilu, Mirianor, Bo, Tersi, Calathen, Reodyn, Dambeth...many more I am surely forgetting but <3 all the same. (ETA: Holmes...<3. Much <3. I could never forget you!) I was constantly impressed by the depth of character and feeling I got from these players, and Amdir in general was such a melting pot of great and terrible personalities.

Background: I spent most of my time in Amdir, playing a certain rosy-cheeked tavern cook with a penchant for pies. It was a blast being a civilian among soldiers. ^_^ My little world was emcompassed by the palisades, so all I really knew of the world outside were horror stories the soldiers brought back. Great job being terrifying, Mordor players!

Other MUDs played: Atonement, Parallel, the Iron Realms games back in the day, Armageddon, Haven...a few more that just never stuck.
Kitzilla
Verified Member

Postby macaelum » Sun May 04, 2014 12:19 pm

likui wrote:...
I have played at least 20 characters since 2006 so I'm more than likely going to forget multiple characters and players, but I'll give it a shot:

Longest lived characters:
Seiir, Arminius, Sydenham, Spivey, and Hoar.

I vividly remember a scene where Master Hoar objected to a vase at the opening of Ruinallon Mindon's art gallery in Minas Tirith. The vase depicted Dwarves in a manner that he found offensive, I believe. After a heated discussion, Master Hoar seemed to calm down, bought the vase -- and then demolished it on the spot with a stout oaken staff. Chips of the vase were flying everywhere, causing a panic among the visitors to the gallery. Very well played, likui!
macaelum
Verified Member

Postby Bogre » Fri May 16, 2014 12:51 pm

Username: Bogre

Started SoI: 2005 briefly, 2007 with first real char.

Other player influences: There's a ton. The HC, the Hawk and Dove, Faust over on ARPI, Elias/Salem/Salvadore Cole over there as well. Drambor/Eoran/Marv/Imriel are probably my favorite SoI PCs at all time. So many fantastic chars, though. Lots of the Battalions that I peripherally saw were great.

Background: I essentially played one character in SoI, Bennit bel Roan, who was sort of the perennial man-at-arms for the Hawk and Dove, later joining the Heren Carnatalion when he grew disgusted with Gondorian tolerance for the southern sand rats and corruption. Stuck it up there for a long while, then eventually lost near everyone -to- corruption in Gondor. Finally died on the last day of SoI assaulting the people he loved best to hate. He was a common human. Never got to use any of my accumulated RPP.

I generally play mostly soldiers or criminal/sneaky types. Other characters I've played- Skabor and Cato Edition on ARPI, swathe of characters on Arm.

So stoked for SoI's return.

Other MUDs played: Armageddon, ARPI, PRPI, HL (though not a lot), Haven, Black Sands, Esos for a bit, Accursed Lands. I've basically tried all the RPI's. Still do a rare bit of stuff over on Ancient Anguish.
Bogre
Verified Member

Postby kestrel » Sat May 17, 2014 12:21 pm

Username: kestrel
Started SoI: 2003, maybe?
Other player influences: Wow, lots and lots; in some way or another just about everyone who posted in this thread. Or else my memory is crappy and I don't have the sack to list people and leave others out? At least one of those two answers ought to be correct.
Background: I just flitted all over the place. I didn't like playing non-combatants but I usually didn't have fun in military clans, so that was a bit self-limiting and led to some strange PCs. I honestly don't remember all of my characters; some of my favorites were Kyrin, Aerin, Kalai, Daeren, and Jysain/Vrai from Shadows of Isildur and Jain from Atonement.
Other MUDs: Just ARPI.
kestrel
Honored Dwarf

Postby pompadourslim » Sat May 17, 2014 4:31 pm

Username: pompadourslim
Started SoI: 2004ish
Player influences: Kestrel, Thorongil, Mirudus, Tyberius, Saphina, Daerodon, Irkallia, Janarc, and many others

It was Kyrin taking me to the scout barracks in Anorien and relating the emotional story of searching for his sister who had disappeared behind enemy lines that woke me up to the kind of storytelling that could take place on a game like SOI.

It was Galvorn insisting that I use a club to kill rats even though I was only skilled with swords that made me realize that immersion matters.

There were so many characters I adored and was privileged to play with, I hesitate to make a list that will either fail to include very well-played and engaging PCs, or take up ten pages.

Background: As a noob, I played an embarrassing number of doomed goblins (one of whom was killed by guards after stumbling into old Minas Morgul where the enforcers weren't connected to the jail anymore). If you happen to have played that Black Watchman who wouldn't let a newbie goblin steal a belt off a corpse outside the tavern in MM, I've always wanted to know who that was! Then I Hmailed the guy in charge of Gothakra, who told me, "Gothakra is dead! Go to Gondor!" which I did, although in retrospect he may have just been trying to get rid of me. :)

My longest-lived characters were Cefiel, Qualen, and Burke, all Gondorians. Some others nobody remembers were Gabian, the ranger, and Sarojin, servant of Jysain.

And a beer for Tiago, if he's around. ---> c[]
pompadourslim
Verified Member

Postby Holmes » Sat May 17, 2014 9:58 pm

pompadourslim wrote:Username: pompadourslim

Hey. Hey you.

You're wonderful.

Edit:

Actually, the last six people to post in here are like a cacophony of awesome. Awesome overload.
Holmes
Elf Recruit

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Connect

FacebookTwitter

Login