It is currently Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:12 am
Change font size

General Discussion

Attribute Descriptors?

Discuss game issues here.

Moderator: Elder Staff

Attribute Descriptors?

Postby RiderOnTheStorm » Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:57 pm

What order are Superhuman, Peak, Epic, and Legendary in? Based on the helpfile 'super' is the highest an attribute goes? Is that supposed to be Superhuman? What order are the other words in?
RiderOnTheStorm
Elf Recruit

Re: Attribute Descriptors?

Postby toofast » Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:08 pm

Legendary is 25. Epic is 24-23. Superhuman is 22-21. Peak is 20-19... at least, that's what I think. You can get an epic stat value, from what I've observed so far.
toofast
Elf Recruit

Postby WorkerDrone » Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:09 pm

Horrible --> Bad --> Poor --> Average --> Good --> Great --> Peak --> Superhuman --> Epic

Of what I know:

Poor = -9
Average = 10-12
Good = 13-15
Great = 16-17
Peak = 18-19
Superhuman = 20-22 or 23?
There might be something between this, but I didn't think there was. If so it's Legendary.
Epic = like 24-25.

The way stat rolls work, despite what everyone may think, from chargen it is possible to roll Superhuman, and from at least one instance even roll an Epic. Given how these racial/size bonuses are applied with the addition of (possibly bugged) base pools starting at 10, with an additional increase from setting that stat pool to 10 with a large pool allocated away from everything else, what this mean is...

...basically, yes, it is possible to have a stat at Superhuman or Higher, though I don't know if that is intended or not. Keep in mind also that some players are 88-sum, some are 89-sum, some are 90-sum, and some are 91-92 sum, and it is all random.

ETA: Or Epic might be switched with Legendary, I'm not sure. Was pretty sure Epic was 25, though.
I hope you die right now, will you drink my chemical?

Brian wrote:See, the thing that I admire about WorkerDrone is that he's an optimist!

:lol:
WorkerDrone
Guide

Postby RiderOnTheStorm » Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:17 pm

Whatever the actual #'s and order is, it is possible to get all of these descriptors, hence the curiousity.

Source : Seen it firsthand.
RiderOnTheStorm
Elf Recruit

Postby RiderOnTheStorm » Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:17 pm

Apparently your stats are not supposed to be above peak. :lol:
RiderOnTheStorm
Elf Recruit

Return to General Discussion

Connect

FacebookTwitter

Login