It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:50 am
Change font size
Forum Home Public Orcs

Orcs

Hiding/Sneaking Without RP

All things yrkin. A place for Staff and players alike to use this space to coordinate RPTs and in-game events. Please keep in-character information off of this board.

Moderator: Elder Staff

Re: Hiding/Sneaking Without RP

Postby mongwen » Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:28 pm

Do have something somewhat related to this thread. there's a certain PC that just about every time I see them, turns out to have been hiding in the forge, suddenly revealing themselves to get involved in whatever's happening. Why? Why bother hiding?
A yellow-eyed, blotchy-fleshed brown uruk slowly slunks over, sneakily swaggering with a sleek step.
mongwen
Honored Dwarf

Postby EltanimRas » Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:10 am

I used to hide and pmote (lazes half-asleep behind X, say) when semi-afk/idling, once upon a time. Didn't want people to be annoyed seeing me with the (idle) flag up (or emoting and waiting on my response), but did want to keep an eye out for possible scenes, OOCly.
EltanimRas
Master Ent

Postby AdamBlue » Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:32 am

mongwen wrote:Do have something somewhat related to this thread. there's a certain PC that just about every time I see them, turns out to have been hiding in the forge, suddenly revealing themselves to get involved in whatever's happening. Why? Why bother hiding?

I hope it wasn't me; I hide before I log in, and when I see people in the forge, I'll sneak on over and say hello, and pop out. But if it's some crafty sort that's hiding in the forge, they're probably like, hiding to idle.
AdamBlue
Dwarf Recruit

Previous

Return to Orcs

Connect

FacebookTwitter

Login