It is currently Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:17 am
Change font size
Forum Home Public Orcs

Orcs

Availability Thread - Where We All Have Lives

All things yrkin. A place for Staff and players alike to use this space to coordinate RPTs and in-game events. Please keep in-character information off of this board.

Moderator: Elder Staff

When's your best RP time?

Postby mongwen » Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:14 pm

I'm not promising any plots or anything because I frankly don't have any ideas offhand for what my PC would do other than the usual, but it occurs to me it might help if we post our general best RP times, when we're most likely to be able to log on and do stuff or at least hang out. Maybe if we can all get together and brainstorm something for the folks we've got...
that thread on how to get new folks was severely derailed.
I have no life and can be on at any time, but the best time to catch me up in some RP is about 7:00 eastern time, usually Monday-Friday. Often Saturday or Sunday, too, but I don't swear that because sometimes I do stuff on weekends.

Edited because if you ask a question, you should answer it, too.
A yellow-eyed, blotchy-fleshed brown uruk slowly slunks over, sneakily swaggering with a sleek step.
mongwen
Honored Dwarf

Re: When's your best RP time?

Postby BashSkull52 » Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:52 am

My usual play times run about 6pm eastern to 9-10ish pm. Currently working gobs of overtime so my playtimes have suffered dramatically, my apologies for that. The rest of this month looks to be the same work wise so it's really going to be hit or miss for me with more misses than hits I'm afraid. :cry:
BashSkull52
Forum Hobbit

Re: When's your best RP time?

Postby Patty » Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:03 pm

I'm on at random times throughout the day. I'll use this thread to try to frequent some of the more common ones though! Post away!
<****** / ^^^^^^ / ||||||>
The head is there.
Patty
Honored Dwarf

Availability Thread - Where We All Have Lives

Postby Rishte » Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:59 pm

This thread is to prevent multiply threads about it. If you have something going on that is going to take you off game for a while, go ahead and post it here. Please don't reveal any IC information, which includes your character.

If you feel as though you need to let folk know that your PC is going to be gone for an extended amount of time and it would be common knowledge you're away, make an IC board post. If you cannot make an IC board post, send in an email to playerreports@middle-earth.us and we'll make a post for you.
Rishte
The Shadow

Re: Availability Thread - Where We All Have Lives

Postby Orkamungus » Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:43 am

I'm usually on (or can be, anyway) at GMT evenings. Pay me a visit sometime, y'all, and I can regale you with my plans of dominating the Tarks through excrementation!
Orkamungus
Verified Member

Postby Orkamungus » Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:45 pm

Removed by Rishte. Please read our Forum Policies pertaining to the sharing of IC information on the Forums.
Orkamungus
Verified Member

Postby Rishte » Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:54 pm

Rishte
The Shadow

Postby Orkamungus » Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:05 am

[Edited by Frigga: Let's please not with the graphics.]

Here's your "alpha"'s feedback. No one's playing for a reason, your flee command has no purpose existing since the enemies are all guided missile deathmachines, your forest is a [redacted] maze.
Orkamungus
Verified Member

Postby Melkor » Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:41 am

Hi there, Orka. Let me help you out, bro. This game is an RPI. It's, first and foremost, about roleplaying. It is definitely not about strolling through the forest slaughtering mob after mob on your way to leetness. The hack and slash games are that way ----->

Yes, the forest is a maze and that's totally intentional. If you want to go out into it, you absolutely must be with a group of players who have skills high enough to survive in it. A new player with a new character has almost zero chance of surviving a trip out the gates by themselves. Combat is dangerous and unforgiving, but you will learn that with some time. The most important thing, like I said, is meeting other player characters.

And yes, there are people playing, just not on the side of the gameworld you are/were in.
“If you would be a real seeker after truth, it is necessary that at least once in your life you doubt, as far as possible, all things.”

― René Descartes
Melkor
Honored Dwarf

Postby Frigga » Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:32 am

Orc numbers are low at the moment, but I definitely have seen some RP and get togethers even in duos at the moment.

So you are definitely invited to remake and rejoin us.

The forest is Mirkwood it's intentionally sort of tricky, but you do get the hang of it after a while. (Or people seem to, and then sometimes forget. ;))
Frigga
The Ice Queen

Vadok Mal stirs with activity

Postby egolaszewski » Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:02 pm

There are a few orc sphere players active in Vadok Mal. Come join us!
egolaszewski

Postby Patty » Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:20 am

I'm gonna be around a bit more.
<****** / ^^^^^^ / ||||||>
The head is there.
Patty
Honored Dwarf

Return to Orcs

Connect

FacebookTwitter

Login