It is currently Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:32 am
Change font size
Forum Home Public Orcs

Orcs

Yo.

All things yrkin. A place for Staff and players alike to use this space to coordinate RPTs and in-game events. Please keep in-character information off of this board.

Moderator: Elder Staff

Yo.

Postby Justanothacivy » Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:39 am

Orc sphere, how have you been? I see that... nothings been updated in a few years for you. Where's your docs for new players? How are your current players, still grebbin' bog iron? Oh the good times we had together, just wanted to check in with you, and see how things were. :mrgreen:
Things that made me smile:
Icarus wrote:I'm going to kill the next character I see doing stuff like that. I'm not joking.
Justanothacivy
Honored Dwarf

Re: Yo.

Postby Rishte » Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:25 pm

You have a couple of avenues available to you to see what's new for Shadows of Isildur; Laketown. You can either check out the Wiki which is updated as we have new documentation available or you can keep an eye on our Facebook group which is updated as we add new crafts and skills, etc.

The Forums were closed for a time and have since reopened in a capacity for setting up RPTs and some old information that is still viable to players in each Sphere. That said, if you want to see what Orcs are ding ICly in terms of mining or what's otherwise new in the Orc world, I suggest logging into your character and finding out the good, old-fashioned organic way of playing the game.
Rishte
The Shadow

Return to Orcs

Connect

FacebookTwitter

Login