It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:46 pm
Change font size
Forum Home Public Crafts

Crafts

Superior-Metal-Weaponcrafting

Suggest crafts, talk about existing crafts, debate the finer points of your craftiness.

Moderator: Elder Staff

Superior-Metal-Weaponcrafting

Postby Onasaki » Sun May 03, 2015 12:21 am

So, this was brought up on another thread, I can't remember which one it was for the life of me, and I'm too lazy to look for it right now. Anyways, this was a craft-set that's on the list of known crafts, as written by Taurgalaus whenever the hell it was.

Anyways, I got this craftset added, once it became apparent that asking for it was a thing. However, it seems that the crafts are obsolete as they follow the material-lists of old-weaponcrafting, where you actually had heads, and blades, and such, instead of 'components' which, honestly, still strikes me as a lazy choice, but that's neither here nor there at the moment.

I was wondering if the craft-set was being worked on, and if we'd ever actually get to /use/ superior-metal-weaponcrafting any time soon. Meneldor had been working on it, as far as I know, but I barely know what's going on craft-side of things these days.
I have two forces by my side
One's the truth and one's a lie
Which one's which I cannot tell
This enigma is my hell

Onasaki
Honored Elf

Re: Superior-Metal-Weaponcrafting

Postby Icarus » Sun May 03, 2015 5:00 am

This set is super obsolete, and probably shiuld be removed from you. We are actively working on improvements, but good quality weapons are not yet designed.
[Petition: Player] I am ready to begin my interdimensional adventure.

A mutilated little orc murmurs, nodding as he mutters,
"I fought good today. Yuh. Fought good, 'specially for bein' the kitchen-snaga. Yuh, I did."
Icarus
Staffer Emeritus

Re: Superior-Metal-Weaponcrafting

Postby Onasaki » Sun May 03, 2015 7:15 pm

But that's the thing, I was told to request it. In fact, I think you may have been the one to suggest it, Icarus! XD

I don't remember though, but if it's obsolete, then feel free to remove it from me.
I have two forces by my side
One's the truth and one's a lie
Which one's which I cannot tell
This enigma is my hell

Onasaki
Honored Elf

Return to Crafts

Connect

FacebookTwitter

Login