Change font size
Forum Home Public Warcraft

Warcraft

Status of Warcraft

A place to discuss the Warcraft System.

Moderator: Elder Staff

Status of Warcraft

Postby Gobbo » Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:06 pm

Whats going on with this? I haven't really gone through all the trouble of reading newsletters to see if warcraft has or has not been implemented?

What can we do so far? Whats the benefit? What problems are there? Has this feature been forgotten about?
Gobbo
Honored Dwarf

Re: Status of Warcraft

Postby Rishte » Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:32 am

It is beneficial to go to the trouble a little sometimes in reading the newsletters. Here is some information on warcrafts: check meowt

Warcrafts are being tested presently and if you would like to see if there are any openings in the player numbers working on said testing shoot us a request using the information in 'help support'.
Rishte
The Shadow

Seems like an awesome place!

Postby GeorgeTole » Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:26 pm

Hi,

I just Stumbled upon this space and just checking out what middle-earth.us is about!
GeorgeTole

Re: Status of Warcraft

Postby Nimrod » Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:24 pm

For any of you that aren't aware, there is a ton already done with Warcraft. It has been deployed and tested in a limited fashion. I'm going to be working with a few, select folks to do some testing. If you see a stronghold in game, try to attack it or enter it if it's yours to help make repairs and whatnot.

Post any typos or issues in this thread, please.

Thanks,

Nim
The greatest enemy to propaganda or even counter-propaganda is open, unadulterated channels of free opinion.
Nimrod
Game Lead

Return to Warcraft

Connect

FacebookTwitter

Login