It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:04 pm
Change font size
Forum Home Public Easterlings

Easterlings

Status?

A player-driven initiative to create and document SoI's newest race.

Moderator: Elder Staff

Status?

Postby Nimrod » Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:21 am

So we've got a lot of old docs posted in this forum, and have some players already in game. The documentation of this race needs to be finished. If any of you are interested in being wiki contributors, please create an account on our wiki:

https://shadowcooperative.atlassian.net

And then send in a support ticket to support@middle-earth.us asking me to make you a wiki contributor.

Thanks,

Nim
The greatest enemy to propaganda or even counter-propaganda is open, unadulterated channels of free opinion.
Nimrod
Game Lead

Re: Status?

Postby PhocsM » Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:17 pm

Any news about this?
Is someone taking care of writing the wiki?
Has it been decided what clan, variant, etc, is going to represent the race or what are we going to call them?
"A lithe, magic orange fox with a maniacal grin stares at you with beady eyes"
PhocsM
Forum Hobbit

Postby Nimrod » Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:29 am

PhocsM wrote:Any news about this?
Is someone taking care of writing the wiki?
Has it been decided what clan, variant, etc, is going to represent the race or what are we going to call them?

Not that I've heard. We need you lot to work together to get this wrapped up, please. Maybe nominate someone or someone volunteer to lead?
The greatest enemy to propaganda or even counter-propaganda is open, unadulterated channels of free opinion.
Nimrod
Game Lead

Postby Bones » Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:08 am

I would be happy to collate and combine wiki information into one solid set of pages.
Nimrod banned me for 7 days.
Bones
Elf Recruit

Postby Nimrod » Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:44 am

https://shadowcooperative.atlassian.net ... asterlings

We've got one person adding to the wiki. It's looking good, please feel free to sign up for an account and ask to be a contributor. If you already have an Atlassian account, drop me a support ticket with your email address and I'll get you added to our system.

Thanks,

Nim
Nimrod
Game Lead

Postby ThinkTwice » Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:52 am

I mostly just tried to conglomerate a bunch of the stuff that had already been posted, with some edits for grammar and the like. The document reads a little Khuroc focused right now, but I'm rather okay with that, given that that was a pretty great write-up to start with. :P

I did a hasty writeup of some of the mental canon I'd been carrying around for a homebrew tribe there at the end. It hasn't been QA/QC'd, so if it sucks, lemme know.
ThinkTwice
Honored Dwarf

Postby Nimrod » Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:52 am

Contributors can also see this page: https://shadowcooperative.atlassian.net ... ssion+Page

It's meant to provide you with some tools to help in your wiki additions / editing. Feel free to add to this page as well with helpful tips and tricks.
Nimrod
Game Lead

Return to Easterlings

Connect

FacebookTwitter

Login