It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:30 pm
Change font size
Forum Home Public Crafts

Crafts

Haggle

Suggest crafts, talk about existing crafts, debate the finer points of your craftiness.

Moderator: Elder Staff

Haggle

Postby Erythil » Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:52 pm

Consider this a low-priority question, but -- is haggle, via the 'barter' command, currently functioning with the vendors in-game? I've not had any luck getting it to work.

Also, I'd like to float the idea that it might come into play for any of the future shipping and transport ideas you've been discussing. Right now, it seems to be something of a regrettable pick, on character creation.
Erythil
Dwarf Recruit

Re: Haggle

Postby RiderOnTheStorm » Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:42 pm

Erythil wrote:Consider this a low-priority question, but -- is haggle, via the 'barter' command, currently functioning with the vendors in-game? I've not had any luck getting it to work.

Also, I'd like to float the idea that it might come into play for any of the future shipping and transport ideas you've been discussing. Right now, it seems to be something of a regrettable pick, on character creation.

There are a handful of skills that are currently pointless, since it's ALPHA.

Like Handle. WTB a horse. A horse that knows it's way around a swamp, of course. Makes perfect sense.
RiderOnTheStorm
Elf Recruit

Postby Snapdragon » Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:13 pm

that is of course, the horse, of course is the famous Mr. Ed.

WTB Mr. ED! PST
Snapdragon
Dwarf Recruit

Postby Erythil » Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:58 pm

I realize it's Alpha, and I'm not expecting immediate results, or feeling entitled to them.

But since it's alpha, I figure what better time to discuss implementation of skills?

Like I said, low-priority question, but worth considering, I think.
Erythil
Dwarf Recruit

Return to Crafts

Connect

FacebookTwitter

Login