It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:17 pm
Change font size

Staff Queries

Zero Rez/AFK+LD Policy

Official answers to official questions. Pose your questions for staff here. Careful! You cannot edit or delete your posts once you've asked your question!

Moderator: Elder Staff

Zero Rez/AFK+LD Policy

Postby tehkory » Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:14 pm

Our zero rezz policy is now in full effect, so wander at your own risk. Staff takes zero responsibility for link-dead or afk players.

Are you no longer trans-ing d/c'd/AFK characters in the wilderness back to town? Can we see the exact details of this non-intervention policy, re: link-dead/AFK kills, or is it simply, "If it's dead it's gone"?
tehkory
Master Ent

Re: Zero Rez/AFK+LD Policy

Postby Icarus » Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:49 pm

We take zero responsibility, but if you pet up and we are available, we will trans you. But if you go LD out there, and die, there is no rez. There is no rez period.
[Petition: Player] I am ready to begin my interdimensional adventure.

A mutilated little orc murmurs, nodding as he mutters,
"I fought good today. Yuh. Fought good, 'specially for bein' the kitchen-snaga. Yuh, I did."
Icarus
Staffer Emeritus

Re: Zero Rez/AFK+LD Policy

Postby Nimrod » Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:57 am

Quite often a clan mate will petition as a courtesy to the link-dead player and we will transfer. It's not like we track who's link dead or not. If we know about a LD char, we'll sweep them to safety if the situation calls for it. This doesn't mean we'll rezz for ld deaths. This is a real-time game and very dangerous. We do NOT condone remaining logged in to your avatar when afk. In fact we strongly encourage you to be at your keyboard at all times when logged into your avatar and paying attention to your play.
The greatest enemy to propaganda or even counter-propaganda is open, unadulterated channels of free opinion.
Nimrod
Game Lead

Return to Staff Queries

Connect

FacebookTwitter

Login