It is currently Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:11 am
Change font size

Staff Queries

Your vision swims, and you struggle to remain upright.

Official answers to official questions. Pose your questions for staff here. Careful! You cannot edit or delete your posts once you've asked your question!

Moderator: Elder Staff

Postby Vwest » Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:34 am

<**** / ^^^^^^ / ||||||>
Suddenly, everything seems closer, and you stumble to keep standing.

<**** / ^^^^^^ / ||||||>

<**** / ^^^^^^ / ||||||>

<**** / ^^^^^^ / ||||||>

<**** / ^^^^^^ / ||||||>

This is incredibly obnoxious code.

I'm completely fine with injury and effect, I'll spend the time it takes to recover from something and emote the fact my PC is in fact in bad shape.

I don't need to be spammed every 15 seconds to remind me that my laying down character is struggling to stay standing. It isn't adding to the experience -- it's taking away from it due to the sheer ridiculousness of it.

Is this just some hold over from a previous game, or can we expect to have this coded reminder to remain indefinitely?

The NPC healer doesn't seem to function properly. When I use it, it takes about twenty (20!) coins and doesn't treat the wound. My character is now broke from trying, due to not being able to find healer PCs during off peak time and is just as wounded as it was five RL hours ago.

Would it be possible to have the NPC usefulness increased and the cost decreased?

I understand the players of PC healers were having a bit of an issue with it. Is there a way to have two NPCS that rotate in and out based on prime time and off-peak, so those of us around during dead time aren't left broke, frustrated and unable to really play?
Vwest
Verified Member

Re: Your vision swims, and you struggle to remain upright.

Postby Nimrod » Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:55 pm

Yeah... we're sorry for the bit of spam here. I'll be tweaking this soon. If you're in-game and get it, please feel free to petition to get fixed. Ain't nobody got time for that.
The greatest enemy to propaganda or even counter-propaganda is open, unadulterated channels of free opinion.
Nimrod
Game Lead

Return to Staff Queries

Connect

FacebookTwitter

Login