It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:52 pm
Change font size
Forum Home Public Orcs

Orcs

Orcs - First Impressions!

All things yrkin. A place for Staff and players alike to use this space to coordinate RPTs and in-game events. Please keep in-character information off of this board.

Moderator: Elder Staff

Re: Orcs - First Impressions!

Postby MarcusSaint » Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:43 am

MarcusSaint wrote:Poor constitution for an orc.... IS POOR!!!!

Just thought I'd elaborate.

Poor constitution with Poor strength for an orc gets everyone irritated with you. :oops:

No, I'm not carrying a bunch of extra stuff.

I have low con.

Yes, I have set my walk to PACE in pretty much every room we go into.

Oh yeah, and poor str.

No, I can't hide since I'm considered encumbered due to poor strength. The code won't even allow me to try.

Seriously, I have low con and str.

Please LOOK at me, even my main desc says that I'm a gimp.

It doesn't matter if you have everyone else carry my bag, I still can't keep up.

Did I mention that I have low str and con? :mrgreen:


Gosh, I'm having so much fun with this character!! :D

I really am!! Don't read this the wrong way. ;)
The early bird may get the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese!!
User avatar
MarcusSaint
Forum Hobbit
 
Posts: 44
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:33 pm

Re: Orcs - First Impressions!

Postby EltanimRas » Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:08 pm

MarcusSaint wrote:No, I can't hide since I'm considered encumbered due to poor strength. The code won't even allow me to try.

Who needs armor, anyway? If they can't see you, they can't hit you!

... Right?
User avatar
EltanimRas
Master Ent
 
Posts: 609
Joined: Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:52 am

Re: Orcs - First Impressions!

Postby MrT2G » Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:26 pm

MarcusSaint wrote:
MarcusSaint wrote:Poor constitution for an orc.... IS POOR!!!!

Just thought I'd elaborate.

Poor constitution with Poor strength for an orc gets everyone irritated with you. :oops:

No, I'm not carrying a bunch of extra stuff.

I have low con.

Yes, I have set my walk to PACE in pretty much every room we go into.

Oh yeah, and poor str.

No, I can't hide since I'm considered encumbered due to poor strength. The code won't even allow me to try.

Seriously, I have low con and str.

Please LOOK at me, even my main desc says that I'm a gimp.

It doesn't matter if you have everyone else carry my bag, I still can't keep up.

Did I mention that I have low str and con? :mrgreen:


Gosh, I'm having so much fun with this character!! :D

I really am!! Don't read this the wrong way. ;)


I still love you.
A curvy, copper-haired woman drops a small, strawberry-blonde toddler girl.
MrT2G
Elf Recruit
 
Posts: 205
Joined: Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:11 pm

Re: Orcs - First Impressions!

Postby Onasaki » Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:40 pm

MrT2G wrote:
MarcusSaint wrote:
MarcusSaint wrote:Poor constitution for an orc.... IS POOR!!!!

Just thought I'd elaborate.

Poor constitution with Poor strength for an orc gets everyone irritated with you. :oops:

No, I'm not carrying a bunch of extra stuff.

I have low con.

Yes, I have set my walk to PACE in pretty much every room we go into.

Oh yeah, and poor str.

No, I can't hide since I'm considered encumbered due to poor strength. The code won't even allow me to try.

Seriously, I have low con and str.

Please LOOK at me, even my main desc says that I'm a gimp.

It doesn't matter if you have everyone else carry my bag, I still can't keep up.

Did I mention that I have low str and con? :mrgreen:


Gosh, I'm having so much fun with this character!! :D

I really am!! Don't read this the wrong way. ;)


I still love you.


I love you too!

Don't feel bad, 90% of the Vadok Warmachine suffers from low depth perception too. How many one-eyed orcs do we have, now? Like 6?
I have two forces by my side
One's the truth and one's a lie
Which one's which I cannot tell
This enigma is my hell


Image
User avatar
Onasaki
Honored Elf
 
Posts: 344
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 12:03 pm
Location: Everywhere.

Re: Orcs - First Impressions!

Postby MarcusSaint » Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:31 pm

I think there's a contest on how many different ways you can say your character only has one eye.

Cyclopean so far being a favorite.

:mrgreen:
The early bird may get the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese!!
User avatar
MarcusSaint
Forum Hobbit
 
Posts: 44
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:33 pm

Re: Orcs - First Impressions!

Postby Snapdragon » Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:35 pm

Suck up ;)
Snapdragon
Dwarf Recruit
 
Posts: 84
Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:01 pm

Re: Orcs - First Impressions!

Postby MarcusSaint » Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:46 pm

Snapdragon wrote:Suck up ;)

Hey, I might somebody to carry my orc on these patrols we're having. That'll solve my encumbrance problem. :D
The early bird may get the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese!!
User avatar
MarcusSaint
Forum Hobbit
 
Posts: 44
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:33 pm

Re: Orcs - First Impressions!

Postby Saellyn » Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:58 pm

MarcusSaint wrote:
Snapdragon wrote:Suck up ;)

Hey, I might somebody to carry my orc on these patrols we're having. That'll solve my encumbrance problem. :D



Not it.
Saellyn
Dwarf Recruit
 
Posts: 71
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 4:47 am

Previous

Return to Orcs

cron

Connect

FacebookTwitter

Login

Who is online

Amazing people browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Login