It is currently Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:50 am
Change font size

Staff Queries

RE: Contacting Staff

Official answers to official questions. Pose your questions for staff here. Careful! You cannot edit or delete your posts once you've asked your question!

Moderator: Elder Staff

RE: Contacting Staff

Postby Erythil » Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:21 am

My attempts to use support tickets have thus far resulted in failure, because hotmail seems to not be getting the messages, not even putting them in the spam box. Is it acceptable to contact staff members directly via PMs if you have questions regarding IC plots you hope to pursue?
Erythil
Dwarf Recruit

Re: RE: Contacting Staff

Postby Icarus » Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:19 am

Sure, if the support system ain't working.
[Petition: Player] I am ready to begin my interdimensional adventure.

A mutilated little orc murmurs, nodding as he mutters,
"I fought good today. Yuh. Fought good, 'specially for bein' the kitchen-snaga. Yuh, I did."
Icarus
Staffer Emeritus

Re: RE: Contacting Staff

Postby Nimrod » Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:55 pm

The support system has been and is working. If you're having issues receiving emails from it, it may be that your provider is blocking it for some reason. I'll test some hotmail email addresses that I have to see what happens. If you do have trouble getting an email you can always create an account there to sign in and see all your tickets.

As has been the case since we opened a month ago, staff are incredibly busy, so minor things are being pushed aside to take care of the more important items. We're getting to these things as we can. Your patience is much appreciated.
The greatest enemy to propaganda or even counter-propaganda is open, unadulterated channels of free opinion.
Nimrod
Game Lead

Return to Staff Queries

Connect

FacebookTwitter

Login