It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:41 pm
Change font size
Forum Home Public Orcs

Orcs

Away Thread

All things yrkin. A place for Staff and players alike to use this space to coordinate RPTs and in-game events. Please keep in-character information off of this board.

Moderator: Elder Staff

Away Thread

Postby MarcusSaint » Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:28 pm

Thought it would be nice to have an Away Thread so you can let people know when you're out for a length of time. Not going to post who my character is, but just know that for the past 4 days or so, life has been busy busy busy and so I haven't been able to get much log time. Same for tonite. Likely same for this weekend.

Sorry!!
The early bird may get the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese!!
MarcusSaint
Forum Hobbit

Re: Away Thread

Postby Onasaki » Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:18 pm

Most likely won't be on, Saturday, for most of the day. Though I might be on sometime late at night.
I have two forces by my side
One's the truth and one's a lie
Which one's which I cannot tell
This enigma is my hell

Onasaki
Honored Elf

Re: Away Thread

Postby MarcusSaint » Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:05 am

I'm not dead, just having some busy weeks.

Tonight is the opening of the Cornhusker State Games and my son and I are participating in the events.

Tomorrow, I coach two Lacrosse games in a city an hour away, then have to drive to a small town to perform Color Guard duties that afternoon.

Sunday, I have to coach another Lacrosse game in a city an hour away, drive home, pick up my daughter and drive her to camp two hours away.

Next week, most of my time will be taken up by preparing my unit for Annual Training that begins on Friday the 25th. I will be out for at least a week in a different part of the State, if not two weeks.

So again, just wanted to reiterate that my character isn't dead, just figure him there as a VNPC I guess. :D

I'll be back on and in full swing by the middle of next month... I hope. :mrgreen:
The early bird may get the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese!!
MarcusSaint
Forum Hobbit

Return to Orcs

Connect

FacebookTwitter

Login