It is currently Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:02 pm
Change font size
Forum Home Public Crafts

Crafts

Farming? Handling??

Suggest crafts, talk about existing crafts, debate the finer points of your craftiness.

Moderator: Elder Staff

Farming? Handling??

Postby likui » Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:47 am

Are there any farming or animal handling crafts yet? I selected them as skills, but I don't have a single craft except the general ones:

You currently have crafts in the following areas:

general-cooking general-outdoors general
general-cleaning
likui
Honored Dwarf

Re: Farming? Handling??

Postby tehkory » Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:24 am

Farming and Handling are as-yet skills that are not yet supported in Alpha. This is unfortunately not noted in character creation, but it is noted in the Staff post on character generation/skills.

Sorry D=.
tehkory
Master Ent

Postby likui » Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:34 pm

Being that I'm in a crafting clan without any crafting skills now, that kind of sucks. lol
likui
Honored Dwarf

Postby Icarus » Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:39 pm

I'm sure staff would gladly consider exchanging one for another :) We are putting in crafts for sets without asap.
[Petition: Player] I am ready to begin my interdimensional adventure.

A mutilated little orc murmurs, nodding as he mutters,
"I fought good today. Yuh. Fought good, 'specially for bein' the kitchen-snaga. Yuh, I did."
Icarus
Staffer Emeritus

Postby Frigga » Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:58 pm

Indeed, I'm going to be looking into introducing our first crafts in both those things soon.
Frigga
The Ice Queen

Postby radioactivejesus » Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:03 pm

Frigga wrote:Indeed, I'm going to be looking into introducing our first crafts in both those things soon.

fingers crossed for pet wolves and rats in the orc sphere. We had an awesome time down in Egthela watching Kurouk's rat fights. They all had names and orcs would routinely bet on their favourites while the starved vermin clawed eachother to death over some shreds of meat
A really bad sword with a short blade lies here.
look sword
This sword hardly even a sword. It's kind of really just a piece of metal bent like a sword. Its blade is rather short. Kind of pathetic, really.
radioactivejesus
Ent Sapling

Postby MrT2G » Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:58 pm

radioactivejesus wrote:
Frigga wrote:Indeed, I'm going to be looking into introducing our first crafts in both those things soon.

fingers crossed for pet wolves and rats in the orc sphere. We had an awesome time down in Egthela watching Kurouk's rat fights. They all had names and orcs would routinely bet on their favourites while the starved vermin clawed eachother to death over some shreds of meat

ah, I had forgotten I had that character...
A curvy, copper-haired woman drops a small, strawberry-blonde toddler girl.
MrT2G
Elf Recruit

Postby MarcusSaint » Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:58 pm

Wait, are we stating that we can request to exchange Handling or Farming with a different skill? Like leatherworking?

Thanks!!
The early bird may get the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese!!
MarcusSaint
Forum Hobbit

Postby radioactivejesus » Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:36 pm

MrT2G wrote:
radioactivejesus wrote:

ah, I had forgotten I had that character...

man, I loved Kurouk. After spending weeks dicking around in moria roleplaying with the same 3 boring pc's every day, you made me realize how fun it was to actually roleplay the day to day expierences of an orc. I was pretty bummed when the staff npc had you killed
A really bad sword with a short blade lies here.
look sword
This sword hardly even a sword. It's kind of really just a piece of metal bent like a sword. Its blade is rather short. Kind of pathetic, really.
radioactivejesus
Ent Sapling

Postby Frigga » Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:11 am

Wait, are we stating that we can request to exchange Handling or Farming with a different skill? Like leatherworking?

Thanks!!

If it makes sense for your PC's background, otherwise, your background might need to be tweaked.
Frigga
The Ice Queen

Postby likui » Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:11 am

Thanks. If the crafts will be ready in 3 months or less then I'll just wait.
likui
Honored Dwarf

Return to Crafts

Connect

FacebookTwitter

Login