Change font size

General Discussion

-Whaat- do you all want

Discuss game issues here.

Moderator: Elder Staff

Re: -Whaat- do you all want

Postby Raukran » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:23 pm

1 month upgrade. That is all.
I am not responsible for the actions of my characters.
Raukran
Unverified User

Postby EltanimRas » Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:23 am

Fulgrim wrote:If you think her thread was locked because she's a problem player, that's completely unrelated to the reason therein.

That reads to me a lot like "EltanimRas is a problem player, but that's not why I locked her thread." :P

Songweaver wrote:I want more PC turnover (especially in the "safe" roles, because without any turnover, RPIs always grow stagnant).

It takes me six months to find my feet with a new PC. At least half and probably closer to two-thirds of my favorite SoI2 PCs were RL years old. Turnover has its place, certainly, but I've always preferred SoI's level to, say, Armageddon's.

Real post later!
EltanimRas
Master Ent

Postby Fulgrim » Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:40 am

Good point. Not sure if I should be dissuading you of that notion or letting you make your own conjectures. :lol:
(Morgoth):
I had a part in everything.
Twice I destroyed the light and twice I failed.
I left ruin behind me when I returned.
But I also carried ruin with me.
She, the mistress of her own lust.
Fulgrim
Roleplay Admin

Postby teepu » Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:14 am

Whaat- do you all want

Its going to be a never ending list... :!:
teepu
Guide

Postby sagachi » Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:33 pm

I would like to have an admin review my support tickets and multiple petitions regarding an issue I have been trying to clarify for weeks, or simply read this post. Need my ip set to public. It is an apartment complex, and I and my brother both play soi. My brother less so because of the ip block, and I am such a soi whore.
Winter is coming...
sagachi
Verified Member

Postby teepu » Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:25 pm

sagachi wrote:I would like to have an admin review my support tickets and multiple petitions...

And that!
teepu
Guide

Postby Frigga » Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:02 pm

sagachi wrote:I would like to have an admin review my support tickets and multiple petitions regarding an issue I have been trying to clarify for weeks, or simply read this post. Need my ip set to public. It is an apartment complex, and I and my brother both play soi. My brother less so because of the ip block, and I am such a soi whore.

We don't "set public IPs" - so, you need to send in the name of his account to get that set properly.
Frigga
The Ice Queen

Postby sagachi » Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:18 pm

i have. repeatedly. in tickets and in petitions. no replies whatsoever.
Winter is coming...
sagachi
Verified Member

Postby sagachi » Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:19 pm

showld and sagachi accounts share ip.
Winter is coming...
sagachi
Verified Member

Postby radioactivejesus » Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:24 pm

Raukran wrote:1 month upgrade. That is all.

+1
A really bad sword with a short blade lies here.
look sword
This sword hardly even a sword. It's kind of really just a piece of metal bent like a sword. Its blade is rather short. Kind of pathetic, really.
radioactivejesus
Ent Sapling

Postby Tepes » Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:54 am

I want a game where I can play a character who can advance, learn, gain, and prosper fairly. This is not that game, and likely won't be for a long, long time. It suffers from too much right now to be playable for me, or similar people.
Tepes
Honored Dwarf

Postby sagachi » Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:33 pm

I personally think the game is well rounded. There are cetainly bugs and fixes to be made in code side, but I think the majority of the problems currently lie with unstable economy and crampedness. The player housing thing coming up is definitely going to smooth over some tensions, and shops are a must at this point. The sale of excess goods is needed to put coin back into pockets. Inn won't see good sales if people are broke all the time. Non-lodge hunters need places to sell pelts and meat regularly, that is their income. Non lodge crafters need places to sell excess goods, and non-guard combatants need places to pick up at least -simple- leather armor and low end weapons to supplement themselves if Lodge members are months backed up because they only have two crafters working on things like that and are needing to branch first.

SO yeah, I think once the economy is stabilized where it -can- run smoothly by players alone, we can say beta?
Winter is coming...
sagachi
Verified Member

Previous

Return to General Discussion

Connect

FacebookTwitter

Login