It is currently Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:47 am
Change font size

General Discussion

Game down?

Discuss game issues here.

Moderator: Elder Staff

Game down?

Postby Mavinero » Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:55 am

I'm having issue connecting right now. Is anyone else having the same trouble?
A small, shell-grey-eyed male begins to flicker and flash, turning to a red color as such happens. Without warning, a slim, silver-hilted lightsaber hilt ignites with a ruby-hued length. "Incorrect. I am programmed for queries, not pleasure."
Mavinero
Dwarf Recruit

Re: Game down?

Postby Justanothacivy » Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:58 am

Hop over to the Almighty Crash Thread. It's sort of the current game status thread that is where players and admins discuss the game's current state. Currently I believe there is a mystery morphing object that is giving us hiccups. :mrgreen:
Things that made me smile:
Icarus wrote:I'm going to kill the next character I see doing stuff like that. I'm not joking.
Justanothacivy
Honored Dwarf

Postby Mavinero » Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:04 am

Justanothacivy wrote:Hop over to the Almighty Crash Thread. It's sort of the current game status thread that is where players and admins discuss the game's current state. Currently I believe there is a mystery morphing object that is giving us hiccups. :mrgreen:

Good to know. I thought I had fried something, due to my area's recent massive power outage.
:oops:
A small, shell-grey-eyed male begins to flicker and flash, turning to a red color as such happens. Without warning, a slim, silver-hilted lightsaber hilt ignites with a ruby-hued length. "Incorrect. I am programmed for queries, not pleasure."
Mavinero
Dwarf Recruit

Postby Taurgalas » Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:29 am

Game is currently down. We had a series of crashes every 15 minutes we tried to work through yesterday. Now it's a hard crash and so waiting for someone with shell access to wake up to reload that. Even when up, though, until we isolate the cuplrit, the crashes will be going. It's a persnickety little problem.
[Petition:***] Why is there a pretty pink pony with doe eyes and a party-balloon cutie mark in the group?

*** orc player name edited out for his/her own protection.
Taurgalas
Master Ent

Postby Frigga » Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:20 pm

All praise the mighty work of Taurgalas and the players who helped her track down the buggy items and get us back up and going!

:nom:
Frigga
The Ice Queen

Return to General Discussion

Connect

FacebookTwitter

Login