It is currently Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:58 am
Change font size

General Discussion

Character Stable

Discuss game issues here.

Moderator: Elder Staff

Character Stable

Postby cfelch » Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:42 pm

It seems to be that there is no link to this section of the website except from the submission form of a given character.

This makes it difficult to say the least to check on the status of an up and coming character.

I had to mess around with my history and i think i may have accidentally resubmitted it before I could make proper edits do to hitting the 'resubmit form' to make a page load.

Can we get a direct link to the stable under the actions menu?
Every point ever made was an argument.
cfelch
Elf Recruit

Re: Character Stable

Postby Nimrod » Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:37 pm

I purposely left this out to avoid confusion for new players. I was going to create an 'unsubmit' button in case folks ran into problems, but I held off as it wasn't all that important at the time. I don't have any immediate plans to add it either. The submit character button is pretty big and it's kind of hard to click it by accident and I've allowed for a full review before allowing submission anyway.
The greatest enemy to propaganda or even counter-propaganda is open, unadulterated channels of free opinion.
Nimrod
Game Lead

Re: Character Stable

Postby cfelch » Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:37 pm

How about this than...

Since we are only allowed to have one character or submission active at a time could the website redirect me to the stable from the chargen page if i already have a character under review?
Every point ever made was an argument.
cfelch
Elf Recruit

Return to General Discussion

Connect

FacebookTwitter

Login