It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:25 pm
Change font size
Forum Home Public Orcs

Orcs

The Undermines

All things yrkin. A place for Staff and players alike to use this space to coordinate RPTs and in-game events. Please keep in-character information off of this board.

Moderator: Elder Staff

The Undermines

Postby Icarus » Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:02 pm

Over the next week or two, we will be testing a new system down there. Wildly unexpected death is a possibility, so do be aware, but we're ramping it up slowly. If it's a success, it'll be rolled out to quite a few other places IG. It's somewhat mundane as we get it started, but I look forward to seeing perhaps a few tentative patrols in that direction.

Once the system is fully ramped and bug-fixes completed, expect a load of delicious plot.

(I do know that sometimes we forget this is Alpha, but even in these trying times we find we need to test things with the best testers around. You!)
[Petition: Player] I am ready to begin my interdimensional adventure.

A mutilated little orc murmurs, nodding as he mutters,
"I fought good today. Yuh. Fought good, 'specially for bein' the kitchen-snaga. Yuh, I did."
Icarus
Staffer Emeritus

Re: The Undermines

Postby radioactivejesus » Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:30 pm

very excited for this :). Even more excited about the ramping up slowly so we don't get total party killed right off the bat part.
A really bad sword with a short blade lies here.
look sword
This sword hardly even a sword. It's kind of really just a piece of metal bent like a sword. Its blade is rather short. Kind of pathetic, really.
radioactivejesus
Ent Sapling

Postby Justanothacivy » Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:49 pm

You missed the almost TPK last night. Very good times.

Also looking forward to seeing such a large area put to use. Lots of possibilities!
Things that made me smile:
Icarus wrote:I'm going to kill the next character I see doing stuff like that. I'm not joking.
Justanothacivy
Honored Dwarf

Postby Justanothacivy » Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:40 am

What happened to ramping up slowly?! Lol.

Last night was fun. Thanks! :mrgreen:

Narrowly avoiding PC's death is always good times.
Things that made me smile:
Icarus wrote:I'm going to kill the next character I see doing stuff like that. I'm not joking.
Justanothacivy
Honored Dwarf

Return to Orcs

Connect

FacebookTwitter

Login