It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:45 am
Change font size
Forum Home Public Lore

Lore

Updates on the Wiki

A place to discuss Middle-Earth Lore, for all you canon-lovers.

Moderator: Elder Staff

Updates on the Wiki

Postby Icarus » Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:36 am

As a notice, I'm trying to get the SOI Wiki updated with various things. I could really use your help. If you have something to update, it'd be great if you could submit a support ticket!

Lately, a great deal of my work has been with the orcs, but they really don't have a proper wiki entry.

Current topics that we need:

Vadok Mal
Vadok Ushtarak
Orc Culture
Orc Slang
History of the Vadok Ushtarak (IG History, stuff that you guys have seen happen)

I think this would be a good start, no?

Hummies, send me stuff as well via ticket and I'll get wiki topics on them posted.
[Petition: Player] I am ready to begin my interdimensional adventure.

A mutilated little orc murmurs, nodding as he mutters,
"I fought good today. Yuh. Fought good, 'specially for bein' the kitchen-snaga. Yuh, I did."
Icarus
Staffer Emeritus

Re: Updates on the Wiki

Postby Melkor » Fri May 08, 2015 7:16 am

I put this up yesterday. I couldn't really find a whole lot of info to post up other than the rules & laws document. If anyone would like to add to it or point me in the direction of more info, that'd be great.

Also, Icarus mentioned to me that The Lodge needs a page as well, so if there's some industrious Lodge person who'd like to do one for them, that'd be great too.
“If you would be a real seeker after truth, it is necessary that at least once in your life you doubt, as far as possible, all things.”

― René Descartes
Melkor
Honored Dwarf

Return to Lore

Connect

FacebookTwitter

Login