It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:42 pm
Change font size

General Discussion

Trust

Discuss game issues here.

Moderator: Elder Staff

Re: Trust

Postby Gobbo » Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:09 pm

Rishte wrote:Stay on topic. Cease these player to player attacks.

Ex-staff to ex-staff attack. In fact it seems Bones is a perfect example of staff gone totally bad. Very relevant to this particular thread based on staff trust.
Gobbo
Honored Dwarf

Postby Rishte » Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:04 pm

Gobbo wrote:
Rishte wrote:Stay on topic. Cease these player to player attacks.

Ex-staff to ex-staff attack. In fact it seems Bones is a perfect example of staff gone totally bad. Very relevant to this particular thread based on staff trust.

I don't care who did what, or didn't do, to each other or someone on a game that closed 5 years ago that was Administrated by a completely different group of Elders with a completely different set of policies. That is a totally different game and you guys are digging into each other about crap that happened years ago. Either let it go or take it off these Forums and go joust one another with Shakespearean hatefests somewhere else.

They are both players, neither are staff of -this- game, and attacking players is not appropriate and will not be tolerated.
Rishte
The Shadow

Postby Nimrod » Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:00 pm

This thread has appeared to run its course. I believe much has been learned through this exercise and hopefully we can all take a collective sigh of relief, relax and move on.

I'll be turning all my attentions back to the game now. The days on end that I've spent reading, considering and replying to posts here in this thread are at an end. That doesn't mean I'll be going in to hiding, or burying my head in the sand. What it does mean is that I'll no longer be keeping up on player forums for the most part and turning back to working with staff and the game itself.

I feel good about this thread and believe that my allowing it to continue, even in the face of adversity, was the best thing to do. I received many PM's from players voicing their support, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Our staff members have been extremely supportive as well, and I offer my sincere thanks as well.

So... keep the faith, we're moving forward towards Laketown and we'll eventually get there with your help.

With sincere thanks,

Nim
The greatest enemy to propaganda or even counter-propaganda is open, unadulterated channels of free opinion.
Nimrod
Game Lead

Previous

Return to General Discussion

Connect

FacebookTwitter

Login