Tickets

Official answers to official questions. Pose your questions for staff here. Careful! You cannot edit or delete your posts once you've asked your question!

Moderator: Elder Staff

jdidds
Elf Recruit

Tickets

Post by jdidds » Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:42 am

I've forgotten my password to be able to use the ticket system. I've requested and new password twice, but so far haven't received an email from the server :-( I've also checked my spam folders. Can you guys help?

Code: Select all

There is currently 1 soul braving the world all alone.

Nimrod
Game Coder

Re: Tickets

Post by Nimrod » Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:37 am

I'll take a quick peek right now. FYI - It is a known issue that sending email to hotmail addresses is nearly impossible from our system.
How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.

Nimrod
Game Coder

Re: Tickets

Post by Nimrod » Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:14 am

Strange. I just got done with a bunch of testing and researching how to change a user's password. The good news is the email works just fine, the bad news is I can't arbitrarily change someone's password without direct access to the database (which I don't have at the moment).

If you try to log in by using your email as your username it should give you a link to reset your password. Click it and it'll send you an email with another link to follow.

Please try this. Your email is a gmail address so it should work just fine, though you may have to check your junk or spam folder.

If that fails to give you satisfaction, please drop me a PM with the exact email address you are trying to use and I'll investigate further.
How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.