Green Dragon Inn? Help threads?

Official answers to official questions. Pose your questions for staff here. Careful! You cannot edit or delete your posts once you've asked your question!

Moderator: Elder Staff

Green Dragon Inn? Help threads?

Postby Songweaver » Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:54 am

Is the Green Dragon Inn forum deleted, or just hidden? It was the container for a lot of happy celebration of peoples' characters past, and I might imagine that folks would have backed up portions of the threads there for posterity if they knew that the public forums were to be locked down.

Like-wise, there were various "help threads" and "how to" threads on other sub-forums that provided very useful information to would-be players new to the engine. Are those threads deleted, or are they merely locked down?

Is there a way to publicly archive and salvage the "good stuff" upon request, whether to a non-postable forum board or the Wiki?
Songweaver
Ent Sapling

Re: Green Dragon Inn? Help threads?

Postby Rishte » Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:19 am

Please submit a Support Ticket with the howtos you feel should be available and I will update the wiki, as I already am. As far as past character celebrating, we are moving forward and celebrating the future instead.
Rishte
The Shadow

Return to Staff Queries