It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:48 pm
Change font size
Forum Home Public Utterby

Utterby

To Play, or not to Play?

A place for Staff and players alike to use to coordinate RPTs and in-game events. No IC info, please.

Moderator: Elder Staff

To Play, or not to Play?

Postby Songweaver » Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:00 am

That's the question I'm asking folks. Of course, what I enjoy might be totally different than what you enjoy. So, here's some more specific things that I'm wondering to help me with my decision.

Are there RPA plots open broadly to all players who try to get involved?

Staff RPTs? Player RPTs?

What's the PVP situation like these days? What's Warcraft like?

Independent clans, are they doing well?

Is there a lot to do for combat-oriented or adventure-oriented characters?

Are there more or less bottlenecks than six months ago, in terms of getting useful equipment and earning a paycheck so that you can be an effective character?

Any new cool roles or clans?

Have wargs been re-balanced to be more capable of holding their own on the code side of things?

Thanks in advance!
Songweaver
Ent Sapling

Re: To Play, or not to Play?

Postby Rishte » Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:50 am

Hello. Welcome back, Songweaver. Since your last visit the Forums have changed. Utterby forums are not for the revealing of IC information, it is solely used for coordination in terms of RPTS, events, and posting of playtimes.

I will answer your questions as best as I can and then this thread will be locked, you can continue to ask queries in Ask the Staff or contact us using HELP SUPPORT (as the support ticket system has changed) or you can, while on the game-port, use HELPLINE.

Are there RPA plots open broadly to all players who try to get involved?
Yes and no. This is an RPI, we don't broadcast a plot like a job opening but if players notice an animation and want to be involved or included, thy're generally welcomed.

Staff RPTs? Player RPTs?
This can be answered by watching the News feed on the game-port or watching for said RPTS in your local sphere's open forums; Utterby or Orcs.

What's the PVP situation like these days? What's Warcraft like?

Find out IC.

Independent clans, are they doing well?
Yes. New shops and stalls open up often and we're moving towards automating the system for ease on staff time.

Is there a lot to do for combat-oriented or adventure-oriented characters?
Find out IC.

Are there more or less bottlenecks than six months ago, in terms of getting useful equipment and earning a paycheck so that you can be an effective character?
Find out IC.

Any new cool roles or clans?
This can be found out by watching staff news, the game-port news feed and ICly.

Have wargs been re-balanced to be more capable of holding their own on the code side of things?
Find out IC.
Rishte
The Shadow

Return to Utterby

Connect

FacebookTwitter

Login