Change font size
Forum Home Public Warcraft

Warcraft

Stronghold Resources

A place to discuss the Warcraft System.

Moderator: Elder Staff

Stronghold Resources

Postby Faroukel » Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:43 am

Just looking to see others thoughts on the quantity of resources that are gatherable by gatherer troop types.

I feel most of them are decent, with the exception of iron ore, which I think is gathered at too quick a pace. Could probably be cut down to about 25% of current rate.

The only concern of course being a massive influx of iron ore to clans, instead of a more controlled trickle.
"Youse maggoty lout! Get'cher arse on da move an' quit youse yappin!"
Faroukel
Honored Dwarf

Re: Stronghold Resources

Postby Nimrod » Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:38 am

Thanks for the input Wodan, these are all very easy for me to modify. I simply picked a starting point that I thought would work. We will be tweaking things as we go on.
The greatest enemy to propaganda or even counter-propaganda is open, unadulterated channels of free opinion.
Nimrod
Game Lead

Postby Bones » Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:31 am

Will future updates allow us to upgrade the sort of armaments available to our defenders? For XYZ iron, etc, your troops gain access from simple arrows to broadhead, or bodkin. Or better armor, etc.
Nimrod banned me for 7 days.
Bones
Elf Recruit

Postby Nimrod » Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:41 am

Bones wrote:Will future updates allow us to upgrade the sort of armaments available to our defenders? For XYZ iron, etc, your troops gain access from simple arrows to broadhead, or bodkin. Or better armor, etc.

Plans for an additional stronghold upgrade with iron are in the plans, but not for armor and arrows at this time.
The greatest enemy to propaganda or even counter-propaganda is open, unadulterated channels of free opinion.
Nimrod
Game Lead

Return to Warcraft

Connect

FacebookTwitter

Login