It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:30 am
Change font size

General Discussion

Safe-er Zones

Discuss game issues here.

Moderator: Elder Staff

Safe-er Zones

Postby Tepes » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:23 pm

I'm not saying making everything super safe. But a few rooms outside each base where you don't get insta ganked by every npcs in a 3 scan radius would be awesome. I can't do anything alone, at all, anymore. And yeah, before someone says "get a group", that doesn't work in all cases.
Tepes
Honored Dwarf

Re: Safe-er Zones

Postby krelm » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:42 pm

The rooms directly outside of orcland and utterby should be flagged nomob, meaning that mobs won't enter it unless forced to by an admin. At least, they were as of three years ago.
One among the fence.
krelm
Calce Ferio asini Operarius

Postby Bones » Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:00 pm

Room. One. The gate room to the north of Utterby is nomob. The others are quite beast-filled!
Nimrod banned me for 7 days.
Bones
Elf Recruit

Postby TheEbonPlague » Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:33 pm

Yeah, only the first room is flagged nomob which makes it hard to do any sort of crafting that involves leaving the gate in any capacity since you have to wait for a whole group of people to even attempt to craft, and if the group gets hurt too bad you are forced back into the caves
TheEbonPlague
Verified Member

Postby Nimrod » Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:45 pm

Tepes wrote:I'm not saying making everything super safe. But a few rooms outside each base where you don't get insta ganked by every npcs in a 3 scan radius would be awesome. I can't do anything alone, at all, anymore. And yeah, before someone says "get a group", that doesn't work in all cases.

This is most definitely on our list of things to do. It's going to be a while, but each main area of play will have a fairly substantial 'safeish' zone.
The greatest enemy to propaganda or even counter-propaganda is open, unadulterated channels of free opinion.
Nimrod
Game Lead

Return to General Discussion

Connect

FacebookTwitter

Login