It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:42 pm
Change font size

Staff Announcements

Wanted: Social Media Director

Game related announcements from the staff, including RPTs, general plot information, etc...

Moderator: Elder Staff

Wanted: Social Media Director

Postby Nimrod » Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:45 pm

We are looking for a dedicated Social Media Director. Please contact me via PM if you are interested.

What you will be doing:
  • Managing our Twitter Account
  • Managing our Facebook Account
  • Publishing a weekly version of our newsletter (Palantiri)
  • Keeping up on forum conversations and contributing

The successful applicant will commit to a minimum of 20 minutes per day to make daily Twitter, Facebook, Forum and Palantiri posts. It is important that you be able to make daily Twitter posts.

Applicant should be proficient in the English language and be able to write a short news story using proper grammar, spelling and punctuation. (Grammar nuts are preferred).

Applicant will have access to a lot of 'behind-the-scenes' information, including access to administrative forums, online work-scheduling (Basecamp), the Builder Port and have direct access to all administrators and builders.

I will be collecting applications for this position and presenting all applications to Elder Staff for a final decision.

If you have any questions regarding this position, please PM me and I will post the question and answer to this thread.

Nim
The greatest enemy to propaganda or even counter-propaganda is open, unadulterated channels of free opinion.
Nimrod
Game Lead

Re: Wanted: Social Media Director

Postby Nimrod » Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:06 am

Thank you to all who have applied for this position! We've hired on an old-hand to fill this huge gap in our game and are looking forward to their efforts.

Please join my in congratulating Dero on landing this lucrative position!
The greatest enemy to propaganda or even counter-propaganda is open, unadulterated channels of free opinion.
Nimrod
Game Lead

Return to Staff Announcements

Connect

FacebookTwitter

Login