It is currently Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:47 am
Change font size

Staff Announcements

Guest Lounge Opening

Game related announcements from the staff, including RPTs, general plot information, etc...

Moderator: Elder Staff

Guest Lounge Opening

Postby Nimrod » Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:09 pm

A ton of stuff has been falling into place over the last few weeks and we think it's time.

We'll be spinning up the Player Port within the next day or two and opening the Guest Lounge on Saturday, Feb 8, 2014 (this Saturday) at 12:01 A.M. So stay up late Friday and be one of the first to login.

I'll be posting a link for game registration and connecting soon. (No, we did not link it to the forum accounts.)
The greatest enemy to propaganda or even counter-propaganda is open, unadulterated channels of free opinion.
Nimrod
Game Lead

Re: Guest Lounge Opening

Postby Nimrod » Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:10 pm

I also need three volunteers to pre-test a few things. Drop me a PM if you've got an hour or two in the evenings and are willing to be experimented on.
The greatest enemy to propaganda or even counter-propaganda is open, unadulterated channels of free opinion.
Nimrod
Game Lead

Postby Nimrod » Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:48 am

I've got my victims... erm... I mean volunteers. Thanks.
Nimrod
Game Lead

Postby Nimrod » Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:38 pm

Our soft opening has gone very well, tyvm! We're announcing our Guest Lounge opening officially tonight (Saturday morning at 12:01 AM).

Please connect at middle-earth.us:4500

You can register your game account here:

http://www.middle-earth.us/generator/adduser.php
Nimrod
Game Lead

Return to Staff Announcements

Connect

FacebookTwitter

Login