Odd Chargen 'bug'?

Discuss game issues here.

Moderator: Elder Staff

Odd Chargen 'bug'?

Postby tehkory » Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:14 pm

SKILLS: (edit skills)
Crossbow First-Aid Gardening Medicine Music Polearm Stonecraft Textilecraft
Words: 8

Crossbow 16 First-Aid 16 Gardening 16 Medicine 16 Music 16 Polearm 16 Stonecraft 16 Textilecraft 16

So this second half has popped up in chargen since I-don't-know-when. I thought it might be what your skills were going to be(which seemed rather low). I tried bumping int up/down to change the number, and I tried changing the number of skills, too. It seems to stay no matter what, and I don't know what it means. So, there's that. Not sure what this is, but it sure is confusing.
tehkory
Master Ent

Re: Odd Chargen 'bug'?

Postby Kayube » Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:24 pm

I saw that too. It also happened that my app appeared to be "under review", but when I looked at it it could be edited and then ended up being set to "stabled" again. I just resubmitted it since I didn't see any kind of staff note or a rejection e-mail. I figured it might be related to this- maybe the format was changed and I needed to resubmit because of it.
Kayube
Forum Hobbit

Postby krelm » Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:33 pm

Yeah, Nimrod knows about it. I showed it to him earlier.
One among the fence.
krelm
Calce Ferio asini Operarius

Postby Nimrod » Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:21 am

This was a bit of output left over from my testing. Thanks for reporting it. It's gone now. Also, when you're looking at characters that are currently active in chargen_view you won't see any settings for attributes.
The greatest enemy to propaganda or even counter-propaganda is open, unadulterated channels of free opinion.
Nimrod
Game Lead

Return to General Discussion

Connect

FacebookTwitter

Login