It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:04 am
Change font size

Staff Announcements

Lots of folks

Game related announcements from the staff, including RPTs, general plot information, etc...

Moderator: Elder Staff

Lots of folks

Postby Nimrod » Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:56 pm

So we're literally swamped in character submissions right now. Which makes us happy. What doesn't make us happy is that we can't get to everyone as quickly as we would like. We have everyone on deck working on things, reading apps, approving, etc...

We're also working on the minor bugs that come with opening a new game as well, so we start and stop the approval process as we go along. We've made some tweaks to the new processes and we're very happy with how things have been going.

You all have been marvelous to work with, thank you so much for your patience thusfar. We'll keep plugging away at reviews and bug squashing until we finish.

When I looked yesterday there were over 200 characters in the system, which is way more than I ever dreamed we'd have at this point in time. The overwhelming response and support that you've shown gives us all a second wind to continue pushing forward.

THANK YOU!
The greatest enemy to propaganda or even counter-propaganda is open, unadulterated channels of free opinion.
Nimrod
Game Lead

Re: Lots of folks

Postby Icarus » Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:03 pm

So many orphans...
[Petition: Player] I am ready to begin my interdimensional adventure.

A mutilated little orc murmurs, nodding as he mutters,
"I fought good today. Yuh. Fought good, 'specially for bein' the kitchen-snaga. Yuh, I did."
Icarus
Staffer Emeritus

Return to Staff Announcements

Connect

FacebookTwitter

Login