It is currently Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:55 pm
Change font size

Staff Announcements

Support

Game related announcements from the staff, including RPTs, general plot information, etc...

Moderator: Elder Staff

Support

Postby Nimrod » Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:14 pm

We have implemented the osTicket system for our new support system.

www.middle-earth.us/support

You need not create an account if you do not wish and may report things as a guest so you don't have any passwords to remember. You're more than welcome to create an account if you like as well.

We would ask you, dear player, to use this system in place of sending PMs and emails to staff. It will ensure that your request is seen by the appropriate staff members and does not fall through the cracks, as is so often the case with less formal communications.

Quite often we get buried in our work here and things do fall off the radar. We are hoping this system, along with our internal project system (Basecamp) will help us provide the best support service that we can to you.

You may choose from a number of help topics which we believe cover all the bases for now. Please note that anything listed as 'Private' will be forwarded only to Elder Staff (Frigga, Icarus, Meneldor and myself). Sensitive information will be kept in the strictest confidence.

Thanks everyone for being such a loyal bunch! We're really excited to give you what you're looking for and with your help we inch closer to that goal every minute.
The greatest enemy to propaganda or even counter-propaganda is open, unadulterated channels of free opinion.
Nimrod
Game Lead

Re: Support

Postby Nimrod » Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:15 pm

I will be updating the links on the home page and forums to direct visitors to this system sometime in the next 24 hours.
The greatest enemy to propaganda or even counter-propaganda is open, unadulterated channels of free opinion.
Nimrod
Game Lead

Postby Nimrod » Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:37 pm

The ticketing system is working very well. It provides us a great way to track things and is simple to work with. I'm bumping this to ask everyone to try to use the new system at www.middle-earth.us/support instead of sending PMs. I'm still getting a fair number right now.

Thanks.
Nimrod
Game Lead

Postby Nimrod » Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:04 pm

I have enabled file upload capabilities for our support system. You may upload up to 1 file at a time, max of 1MB.
Nimrod
Game Lead

Return to Staff Announcements

Connect

FacebookTwitter

Login